Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well everyone has been on 'nahnah watch' over the past week so i decided i would make a thread to honour him for when he does reach the milestone(possibly tonight). Not many before him have reached this milestone, he is only the 11,066th person to reach 2k posts (should he go on and do it). Everyone who knows nahnah will already know that he doesn't want attention and has rejected the idea of this thread when i put it to him this week but i decided to go ahead and do it given this board has been pretty quiet over this past week with no major events.
Nahnah joined bigfooty in the september of 2012 but didn't become a regular until 2014 where he quickly became the heart and soul of the board.
I don't want to embarrass him too much, so Ill end it there. Congrats on a big milestone champ !!

sidenote: despite no openings on the horizon nahnah is running for mod.

Tbone McGraw

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a legend of bigfooty.

May he rest in peace.

Sorry i came into wrong thread......

On a serious note, well done. I must be around 2000 myself (hijacking thread) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my 2,000th post and boy does it feel amazing. Exciting stuff. Thanks for the kind messages people! and to those who simply scrolled past...shame on you.
I wonder what happens if I delete it? Maybe you never had a 2000th post?

Great work, but maybe we can have just one thread for milestone posts.....?TD does 2000 posts each morning throwing his cornflakes back! :D

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wonder what happens if I delete it? Maybe you never had a 2000th post?

Great work, but maybe we can have just one thread for milestone posts.....?TD does 2000 posts each morning throwing his cornflakes back! :D
let me bask in the sun some more please.

eddiebankbalance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2011
melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
Congrats on your milestone.

Attachments

• gif.gif
    gif.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 45
Back