Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

well...what a disappointing experience this thread has turned out to be!

Self indulgent threads congratulating oneself seemed liked the perfect place to get involved and clock up some likes to measure your popularity.

But, alas.....I haven't received one freaking like to save myself!!!! :mad::(

No stroking one's ego, no feeling good about myself, no measuring my worth in the BF community by way of likes.

So...EAD Collingwood BF community and GAGF!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

Self indulgent threads congratulating oneself seemed liked the perfect place to get involved and clock up some likes to measure your popularity.

No stroking one's ego, no feeling good about myself, no measuring my worth in the BF community by way of likes.

prove i did any of that

To commemorate this wonderful moment, I will troll on the Richmond board and hopefully get banned!

I just have to find a comment I don't like now!
How can you not like the Richmond board?

Um, this thread...???...pointless...empty...ultimately not very satisfying. Yep, a lot like the trade thread.
It's a bit sad when it's the most amusing thing on here atm:p

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood

You only had to ask to receive. Then I looked up EAD and GAGF and wondered if you were deserving of the strokes and feel-good 'likes' you crave. :thumbsdown: :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only had to ask to receive. Then I looked up EAD and GAGF and wondered if you were deserving of the strokes and feel-good 'likes' you crave. :thumbsdown: :fire:

Have to say, I am extremely surprised that a man of your wisdom and stature on this forum had no idea about EAD and GAGF.

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have to say, I am extremely surprised that a man of your wisdom and stature on this forum had no idea about EAD and GAGF.
You do me more than justice, good sir, with your fawning observations and feigned surprise. I confess to an appalling ignorance of contemporary urban slang and acronymic phrases. Confronted by a group of capitals on BF, my immediate resort is the copy/paste function and google.

I thought it was a bit of a typo - Eade's Got A Girl Friend.
Didn't really get what it had to do with the thread.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
will it taste good?

Back