Bumped (again) nahnah reaches 2,000 posts

Should the Mods make this a Certified Legendary Thread + make nahnah mod

• Yes to both! (Vote this one for a special inbox from nahnah)

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • No to both, nahnah is a flog

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Just a CLT (lol)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just make nahnah mod please

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
you__re_too_slow_by_sonicfan564.jpg

doodles98

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
You think you're top s**t because you're consistently 70-100 posts ahead of me, one day I'll catch you and there will be no looking back
Nah.. I've got more of a non-existent life than you will ever have and an endless supply of drivel... you can't compete with this! But besides that...It's quality, not quantity that matters. That's what a young whipper snapper like you will never understand. But just in case .. I'll keep you covered for both:D

Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
it's not all about you you know. This is about nahnah getting to 3000 and how I'm still ahead of him.
I am ahead of both of you though my recent form has been ordinary. I just haven't been focused this year, through circumstance, the team's lack of success but mainly being unable to watch much AFL. The board seems a bit subdued despite the Buckley scrutiny. I am in Siem Reap Cambodia and the Oz channel is on the network here, but I can't watch the Pies because we have a bye and a Friday night game. 5 matches on TV Saturday and Sunday but I miss our game. The week after I will be out of range of Australia+. Congrats nahnah on your milestone. May you have many more. Thanks for a loan of your post, Doodles!

doodles98

Cancelled
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am ahead of both of you though my recent form has been ordinary. I just haven't been focused this year, through circumstance, the team's lack of success but mainly being unable to watch much AFL. The board seems a bit subdued despite the Buckley scrutiny. I am in Siem Reap Cambodia and the Oz channel is on the network here, but I can't watch the Pies because we have a bye and a Friday night game. 5 matches on TV Saturday and Sunday but I miss our game. The week after I will be out of range of Australia+. Congrats nahnah on your milestone. May you have many more. Thanks for a loan of your post, Doodles!
what are you doing over there for so long GG?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Always funny mr great Grundy
Yes I like that this is doodles post

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
In keeping with the general tone I dedicate my 1000th post to nahnah as the restraining orders prevent me from dedicating it to most other people and the Pony Conspiracy will likely ensure I am never able to make it to 2000.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
In keeping with the general tone I dedicate my 1000th post to nahnah as the restraining orders prevent me from dedicating it to most other people and the Pony Conspiracy will likely ensure I am never able to make it to 2000.
Beautifully done

Congratulations fellow horse in arms

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dedicate my 2,000th post to nahnah
Congratulations to both of you and what an honour it is having you two dedicate such big milestones to me, you two are the future of the board. It's in good hands !

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have to say, I am extremely surprised that a man of your wisdom and stature on this forum had no idea about EAD and GAGF.
But doesn't everyone know it stands for

• EAD: Employment Authorisation Document (otherwise known as a "work permit" in the USA)
  • GAGF: Greater Anatolia Guarantee Facility (Turkey in conjunction with European Union it's a fund to assist a Turkish small to medium business etc)

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
But doesn't everyone know it stands for

• EAD: Employment Authorisation Document (otherwise known as a "work permit" in the USA)
  • GAGF: Greater Anatolia Guarantee Facility (Turkey in conjunction with European Union it's a fund to assist a Turkish small to medium business etc)
Gagf is also how Stephen Milne pronounces Gag

Back