Toast Nailed It 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Lloyd. Started with him and has been a rock in defense. My best pick and leader for kadog’s B&F.

His last 7 weeks have been insane going at a 125avg clip.

Jake Lloyd. Started with him and has been a rock in defense. My best pick and leader for kadog’s B&F.

Absolute gun, I was all over him in the preseason and was pumping him up. Even early in the year when he was averaging 90, people were complaining.

I didn't start him because of the structure I was forced to take (very few def premos) because of rookie options. I never picked him up because of his round 14 bye.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get screwed next season and they make him a mid only ("wingman"). If he's a def again, locked and loaded

He is averaging 136 since I got him into my team :)

I didn't start him because of the structure I was forced to take (very few def premos) because of rookie options. I never picked him up because of his round 14 bye.
Precisely why I think * the Byes. Pick the best players. You would have scored more points by having Lloyd in your side than you would have lost by playing a donut in Round 14.

I started with him because he was super cheap with a 4 (concussion IIRC) sitting in his average from last year. I’m with Kadog, one of the success stories, along with Heeney and Sicily.

Precisely why I think **** the Byes. Pick the best players. You would have scored more points by having Lloyd in your side than you would have lost by playing a donut in Round 14.

I started with him because he was super cheap with a 4 (concussion IIRC) sitting in his average from last year. I’m with Kadog, one of the success stories, along with Heeney and Sicily.

Think I'll go with this strategy next year.

Just pick who I like and f@rk the byes. :rainbow:

Think I'll go with this strategy next year.

Just pick who I like and f@rk the byes. :rainbow:
That's what I did, and it made no difference to my byes, because every campaigner got injured anyway, so I guess I sort of nailed it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shuey in last week for $368k

105 & 129

giphy.gif

Ok not my nailed it, but kudos to anyone who traded Jack Redden in after Rd 5 when he was averaging 56 and was priced at 342k. He has averaged 110 in the 11 games since then.
What about those Coaches that punted on Angus Brayshaw at $315K .......apart from Kelly & Doedee, one of the picks of the season

What about those Coaches that punted on Angus Brayshaw at $315K .......apart from Kelly & Doedee, one of the picks of the season

Gus was in my team at D3 right up until teams were named for Rd1, when he wasn't named I moved Sicily from the forwards to D3 and took Dunkley as F5 who only lasted a few rounds in my team. What could have been had he not missed the start of the season.

Ok not my nailed it, but kudos to anyone who traded Jack Redden in after Rd 5 when he was averaging 56 and was priced at 342k. He has averaged 110 in the 11 games since then.
That campaigner can GAGF

I started with him then punted him round 3

Any premo averaging 56 deserves the get *en dropped the s**t kicking campaigner

That campaigner can GAGF
I started with him then punted him round 3
Any premo averaging 56 deserves the get ****en dropped the s**t kicking campaigner
Yeah he was uber s**t early. He was still s**t for a month or so after u dumped him. With his injury record added, noone with a brain would have bothered when cheap.
Be grateful you didnt start that flog Merrett. A 17 and a 53 in the first 3 games. Injured first qtr of Rnd 1...beewwwwdiful :rolleyes:. Flicked the little prick then he came good after maybe rnd 4.

Jakey Lloyd has been a tail chasing exercise for most all season. Nothing beats a good chip scab in defence. With his Rnd 14 bye we had to start him with hindsight. Many did, but $600K for a seagull sporting a dirty sanchez was not easy to pull the pin on over the last month.

Nothing good to report for me. Didnt nail it, i screwed it.

Armitage looking like a even better buy 2 weeks ago for 270k. Now 410k I wanted to get him but held my last 2 trades

If you had 6 trades left at the time, he would have been worth trading in as mid bench cover. He still seems like a bit of an injury risk to me though.

Yeah true. Too hard to pass up if u had the trades though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back