Toast Nailed It 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 7.30.02 am.png

Pretty happy with Clayton Oliver since I bought him in.

Also going to throw this odd one in for a 'nailed it' nomination. James 'the Worpedo' Worpel as bench cover. Kept him all year and his last 3 weeks have read 110, 72, 92. Shame I haven't been able to use those scores once, but I like to think in an alternate Supercoach universe that I sit in the top 1% overall part in thanks to Worp's scores covering some stupid injured premium.

Nailed it by using all my trades before finals started! :moustache::thumbsu:

giphy.gif

Started with Dunkley convinced he'd pop this year. Was ok for the price, but was dropped by Jowls Beveridge after one stinker. Of course I couldn't hold the campaigner because I was already carrying Punchable. Dunkley returns and ******* slaughters it ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded ZGL to CEY before rnd 3 because Crouch went down and he was coming off a 98.
Started shaky with a 50 against the saints but then went 90,90,120.

The plan was that worst case scenario he is quick downgrade/upgrade player as he would be still be worth 300k even if it backfired but now he should hit roughly $400k next week with a breakeven of about 0 lol and seems to be worth keeping until Sloane is back or scores start to drop off. Who knows he may even end up as decent M9 if they keep playing him.

* this was a good trade.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back