Toast Nailed It 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick of these "ermagerd I nailed it by trading out that 117k player for Mitchell" type posts. Tell us the 5 other trades you made to get the money for it.

Sick of these "ermagerd I nailed it by trading out that 117k player for Mitchell" type posts. Tell us the 5 other trades you made to get the money for it.

Not me good sir.

Mitchell was one of my 5 premium mids picked and I just built the rest of my side around that

(1,489 attempts later)

Not me good sir.

Mitchell was one of my 5 premium mids picked and I just built the rest of my side around that

(1,489 attempts later)
When dangerfield did his hammy I straight swapped him to mitchell then lined up some random on the forum saying he was sticking with dangerfield so i could feel better

Umm no one has traded anything for anything yet.

117K players for Mitchell?

200_d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan hey.
I put him in the likely improvers thread but was never going to pick him.
I did too. Not sure he'll survive the season but 92 in a pummelling like that is a good start. Had Hibberd but wanted cash to upgrade one of my other rookies to Bonner, so I traded Hibberd down to Ryan. Worked out well so far.

Got nailed, ****** around with my team that much Cripps didn't get back in, and I wrote down every ******* team so I had a reference. When does 2019 Supercoach Gold open?
Hold the phone baby, Franklin, Parker, Heeney, Melican , Waterman in play and a projected score over 2200.

While firstly making the point once again that no one has nailed anything after just 1 round, I did get 4 things right as far as round 1 goes.

1) Captaining Titch
2) Having Buddy in the team
3) My handling of the Danger dilemma ... Kept him on the bench and loopholed Tim Kelly into his spot saving a trade and losing few if any points.
4) The rookies ... paid no more than $123,900 for any of them, got all the top rookie scores (I think) and had all the right ones on the field except for playing Banfield while leaving Fogarty on the bench.

Of course I did just as many things wrong, but it would be off-subject to mention them in this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back