AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
Lobb to Mclean for round 3

Treloar from the start.

Taranto from the start.

Hibberd to Yeo for round 5

Petrecca to Merrett for round 6 (in a master stroke I traded Brayshaw to Guelfi, moved Trac to the mid bench, emergency on Holman-> scores 33, don’t want to take Banfield so trade Trac to Merrett for 50k and Merrett scores 110 as M7 (Kelly M8)

Not starting Billings.

Not starting Walters, Buddy, Sicily, J.Kelly, Danger.

M.Crouch when injured to Dusty was my worst move, Dusty has done not much since I brought him in.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Like Walters as a footballer, haven't been liking his scoring this year.

Traded him out before the round for Deledio.

Same except I traded Walters > Danger

kk.JPG

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lobb to Mclean for round 3

Treloar from the start.

Taranto from the start.

Hibberd to Yeo for round 5

Petrecca to Merrett for round 6 (in a master stroke I traded Brayshaw to Guelfi, moved Trac to the mid bench, emergency on Holman-> scores 33, don’t want to take Banfield so trade Trac to Merrett for 50k and Merrett scores 110 as M7 (Kelly M8)

Not starting Billings.

Not starting Walters, Buddy, Sicily, J.Kelly, Danger.

M.Crouch when injured to Dusty was my worst move, Dusty has done not much since I brought him in.
OK Oracle. Dumin or Cole this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
OK Oracle. Dumin or Cole this week?

Dumin, similar breakevens but Dumin gets you another 70k. Lyon wants to play the young guys this year and there isn’t anyone returning from injury in the short term who will take his spot. Cole scoring output better but the extra money from Dumin I would prefer.

I’m probably doing Henry to Spargo and Naughton to Howe or Murray to Simpson this week.

Dumin, similar breakevens but Dumin gets you another 70k. Lyon wants to play the young guys this year and there isn’t anyone returning from injury in the short term who will take his spot. Cole scoring output better but the extra money from Dumin I would prefer.

I’m probably doing Henry to Spargo and Naughton to Howe or Murray to Simpson this week.
only $46.5k difference between Cole and Dumin, not that bad.

Tooserious calculator is saying if they scored they same they go up by exactly the same value this week, which I think is right because cole has scored higher to date even with his higher price. Id also back in Cole to score higher this week

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
Tooserious calculator is saying if they scored they same they go up by exactly the same value this week, which I think is right because cole has scored higher to date even with his higher price. Id also back in Cole to score higher this week

Yeah break even is the same but the money is gained in buying the cheaper alternative even if they go up the same this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back