Nailed it! 2019 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backing in the 117-123k guys.

In the last week I did Scrimshaw (56) to Wilkie (70), Collins (27 and injury?) to McKay (49) and Smith (33) to Wagner (61) saving me $150k and held fast with Scott, Parker, Atkins when others were looking at higher priced ones.

Only 1 week of rookie scores but I'm happy with what I saw. McKay and Balta options to be correction trades but McKay probably has the best JS around so 50 at D8 each week will be helpful, and I'll give Balta another week.

Backing in the 117-123k guys.

In the last week I did Scrimshaw (56) to Wilkie (70), Collins (27 and injury?) to McKay (49) and Smith (33) to Wagner (61) saving me $150k and held fast with Scott, Parker, Atkins when others were looking at higher priced ones.

Only 1 week of rookie scores but I'm happy with what I saw. McKay and Balta options to be correction trades but McKay probably has the best JS around so 50 at D8 each week will be helpful, and I'll give Balta another week.

Just thinking about this post...Walsh to Gibbons next week gives me 550k in the bank. Plus potentially better cash generation. Gibbons would be my M11 anyway and I`d be taking Constable and Scott who could outscore Walsh and one of Butters or Wagner who will be within 10 points of him. Could also do it with Butters for 50k extra instead of 100k (plus another round 14 rookie if Gibbons makes it that far). Just thinking that if Valente, Cavarra, Hind, Bewley present as options soon I want the quick cash and not Walsh scoring 70. Gibbons also going up 80k would be enough for upgrades if I already had 550k in the bank and guys like Valente were named.

Will give him a week not against a top 4 side on a slippery night but would want him outscoring all of Constable, Scott and Wagner/Butters. Gibbons not to get dropped too. Need to use my computer on tooserious to see if my assumptions about Walsh scoring 70 v Gibbons 40 cash gen are correct too.

Just thinking about this post...Walsh to Gibbons next week gives me 550k in the bank. Plus potentially better cash generation. Gibbons would be my M11 anyway and I`d be taking Constable and Scott who could outscore Walsh and one of Butters or Wagner who will be within 10 points of him. Could also do it with Butters for 50k extra instead of 100k (plus another round 14 rookie if Gibbons makes it that far). Just thinking that if Valente, Cavarra, Hind, Bewley present as options soon I want the quick cash and not Walsh scoring 70. Gibbons also going up 80k would be enough for upgrades if I already had 550k in the bank and guys like Valente were named.

Will give him a week not against a top 4 side on a slippery night but would want him outscoring all of Constable, Scott and Wagner/Butters. Gibbons not to get dropped too. Need to use my computer on tooserious to see if my assumptions about Walsh scoring 70 v Gibbons 40 cash gen are correct too.

The thing is Walsh is gonna pump out a ton sooner or later. Will Gibbons? seems unlikely given his current role? Yeah he has a hard start and Im thinking of benching him next week but after that you 3 games at Marvel against GC, Dogs & Sydney. I reckon he will go alright against the suns and swans. If he kicked a little better he scores 80+ but he got enough of the ball even against he tigers. Port were really aggressive against the dees so I might give him the week off this week though. Can see them going after Cripps and Walsh.

Matt Crouch's 138 is more than he had in any game last year.

Felt most of the pre-season that he was a must-have in 2019 at his price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill keep a lid on it until theres a body of good scores, but the hoff at R2 was locked despite suggestions to do otherwise... :cool:

Laird, Williams, Smith and Darcy Moore all scored exactly what I anticipated. So defence was lovely aside from Collins.

Cogs and M Crouch were slight gambles as I have never st asrted them before, but I'm glad I went off their JLT form locking them in. Stars.

Took Cripps VC score.

Didn't have or at least didn't field Burgess, Balta, Gibbons, Scrimshaw.
DID field Constable and Drew.

Goldstein is a tick for sure.

F3 & F4 were such difficult ones to nail and I took the risk going for higher priced players up forward. Walters 109 and Kelly 106 justified it though. Excellent start from those boys.

Laird, Williams, Smith and Darcy Moore all scored exactly what I anticipated. So defence was lovely aside from Collins.

Cogs and M Crouch were slight gambles as I have never st asrted them before, but I'm glad I went off their JLT form locking them in. Stars.

Took Cripps VC score.

Didn't have or at least didn't field Burgess, Balta, Gibbons, Scrimshaw.
DID field Constable and Drew.

Goldstein is a tick for sure.

F3 & F4 were such difficult ones to nail and I took the risk going for higher priced players up forward. Walters 109 and Kelly 106 justified it though. Excellent start from those boys.

I should have taken Cripps VC score.... But I made the decision to stick with Gawn :poo:

Matt Crouch's 138 is more than he had in any game last year.

Felt most of the pre-season that he was a must-have in 2019 at his price.

What a ******* idiot.

******* Oliver! Had Macrae over him most of the preseason but that included Gibbons on the bench who I didnt rate and wanted Butters instead.
So I had to choose between downgrading Collins to a bargain priced rookie like Wilkie or Macrae to Oliver. I kept Collins and switched Macrae to Oliver. A kiss to each testicle.

Just moved to the right place. What a difference a week makes!

Last edited:
Hear me out.

Yesterday morning I woke up, hungover one eye open wanted to make some “fake trades” to see how much money I would have left over for possible upgrades.

So I traded Whitfield to Newman to see how much money I would have, then I realised I couldn’t reverse trades mid round hahaha

I was stressed just wasted a trade on a keeper lol BUT I swallowed my pride & traded Whitfield back in & GUESS WHAT!!???

I have 30 trades again after using 2, I’ve refreshed/logged out & yep still got 30 trades after having 28 yesterday - it’s like HS felt sorry for me & returned it to 30?

Anyway I’m super stoked that I didn’t waste 2 trades! ****!

Hai_Newman Here2tellyouwhy
Keg on legs
Andrew Birch vast

Hear me out.

Yesterday morning I woke up, hungover one eye open wanted to make some “fake trades” to see how much money I would have left over for possible upgrades.

So I traded Whitfield to Newman to see how much money I would have, then I realised I couldn’t reverse trades mid round hahaha

I was stressed just wasted a trade on a keeper lol BUT I swallowed my pride & traded Whitfield back in & GUESS WHAT!!???

I have 30 trades again after using 2, I’ve refreshed/logged out & yep still got 30 trades after having 28 yesterday - it’s like HS felt sorry for me & returned it to 30?

Anyway I’m super stoked that I didn’t waste 2 trades! ****!

Hai_Newman Here2tellyouwhy
Keg on legs
Andrew Birch vast
This will be rectified once I write to Herald Sun.

We can’t have this happening. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back