Nailed it! 2019 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to get this out of the way early..

Starting with Bont and Sloane was a masterstroke. Seeing both get back to their best after indifferent seasons in 2018 has been a joy. Sloane loves having the captaincy, and despite the Dogs not quite winning all the close ones, Bont could be areal threat come Brownlow night after a few magical games combining 25+ possessions, 2+ goals and 10+ tackles.

Going to get this out of the way early..

Starting with Bont and Sloane was a masterstroke. Seeing both get back to their best after indifferent seasons in 2018 has been a joy. Sloane loves having the captaincy, and despite the Dogs not quite winning all the close ones, Bont could be areal threat come Brownlow night after a few magical games combining 25+ possessions, 2+ goals and 10+ tackles.
Yeh but, did he have any tap ons? Post the stats that matter please.

Darcy Moore you splendiforous bastard!

22 games & a 98 ave all for $239,400 & ended being fourth highest ranked defender & 3rd for overall points!

Suck it to all you who doubted my prognostication!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this from the Herald Sun website...

2019 Brownlow Medallist Jack Steele credited the faith shown early in the year by Supercoach expert Keg on Legs with giving him the self confidence he needed to elevate himself to the top tier of the game's elite.

"Keg on Legs really stuck his neck out for me before the year started and i guess that gave me self belief that I could be the top Supercoach scorer for the year". And so it was, with Steele smashing all previous scoring records on his way to a Supercoach average of a whopping 167.3

"He's always known his s**t has Keg" said Steele, "and to have him in my corner was a massive boost. Plus he is such a great bloke, brilliant drinker and with a monster Chol, how can you not love the guy?"

Seems legit

2019 Brownlow Medallist Jack Steele credited the faith shown early in the year by Supercoach expert Keg on Legs with giving him the self confidence he needed to elevate himself to the top tier of the game's elite.

"Keg on Legs really stuck his neck out for me before the year started and i guess that gave me self belief that I could be the top Supercoach scorer for the year". And so it was, with Steele smashing all previous scoring records on his way to a Supercoach average of a whopping 167.3

"He's always known his s**t has Keg" said Steele, "and to have him in my corner was a massive boost. Plus he is such a great bloke, brilliant drinker and with a monster Chol, how can you not love the guy?"

Seems legit
Can confirm I would plough the whole Keg and still not be satisfied.

2019 Brownlow Medallist Jack Watts credited the faith shown early in the year by Supercoach expert Keg on Legs with giving him the self confidence he needed to elevate himself to the top tier of the game's elite.

"Keg on Legs really stuck his neck out for me before the year started and i guess that gave me self belief that I could be the top Supercoach scorer for the year". And so it was, with Watts smashing all previous scoring records on his way to a Supercoach average of a whopping 167.3

"He's always known his s**t has Keg" said Watts, "and to have him in my corner was a massive boost. Plus he is such a great bloke, brilliant drinker and with a monster Chol, how can you not love the guy?"

Seems legit

EFA

Will be interesting when the AFL retrospectively changes the Rising Star award, because they realise it's too great a travesty that James Worpel is ineligible because of his finals appearances last year.
Can't wait for them to do the same with Clayton Oliver's 2017 season ;)

Also can't wait for Pearce Hanley to go unencumbered by injury and come out in the top 3 defenders. Will run through that shithouse GC midfield like soft Victorians run out on Queensland clubs, 105 average floor IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be starting with 8 or more mid-pricers again, so you will no doubt be seeing a lot of me in this thread this year. :moustache:

Do you still have 8 or more post JLT?

I'm at 6 with a couple ~$200k rookies

oh and on topic...
Starting with Treloar! 120 SC average, Brownlow, Norm Smith and Premiership, what a year!

Do you still have 8 or more post JLT?

I'm at 6 with a couple ~$200k rookies

oh and on topic...
Starting with Treloar! 120 SC average, Brownlow, Norm Smith and Premiership, what a year!

Post JLT I have 10 mid-pricers + Walsh in my team. I will try and trim that down to 8 + Walsh before Rd1. It won't be easy, the rookies for the most part are the worst in years. I predict a record low number of debutants in Rd1 and half of them to be dropped before their first price rise. :$

Looks like you're going to have Treloar virtually to yourself again (at least on this forum) It should give you a rankings boost in the early rounds if he comes out with a 120+ average from the get go. :thumbsu:

Post JLT I have 10 mid-pricers + Walsh in my team. I will try and trim that down to 8 + Walsh before Rd1. It won't be easy, the rookies for the most part are the worst in years. I predict a record low number of debutants in Rd1 and half of them to be dropped before their first price rise. :$

Looks like you're going to have Treloar virtually to yourself again (at least on this forum) It should give you a rankings boost in the early rounds if he comes out with a 120+ average from the get go. :thumbsu:
Far out man, 10, wow haha. The reason I asked was because I can't see 8 good options, let alone 10. You posted your most recent team or keeping it a secret for now? Damn curious to see what you got going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back