Nailed it! 2019 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott (83) with plenty more to give in time over the people's choice Darcey Moore (77)

Went a big point of difference at D1 who scored a ton yesterday despite not being in the top 10 defenders last year. On track to be before injury curtailed his 2018. Big POD who could end up inside the top 10 by years end.

Lincoln McCarthy didn't see an inch of it in the first half but finished off strongly and a decent SC score (86). I'll take that at F4

Elliott (83) with plenty more to give in time over the people's choice Darcey Moore (77)

Went a big point of difference at D1 who scored a ton yesterday despite not being in the top 10 defenders last year. On track to be before injury curtailed his 2018. Big POD who could end up inside the top 10 by years end.

Lincoln McCarthy didn't see an inch of it in the first half but finished off strongly and a decent SC score (86). I'll take that at F4

We all know it's Andrews

Kelly and Boak at F1-2

Elliott and McCarthy with good scores for their price

Fyfe as captain today, should score 165 to 190.Sam Collins will score 120 and Rory Lobb will kick 6 goals. Happy with Higgins, Tim Kelly and Macrae and that's all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield (Cripps, Neale, MCrouch, Rockcliff)

raw

Going to get this out of the way early..

Starting with Bont and Sloane was a masterstroke. Seeing both get back to their best after indifferent seasons in 2018 has been a joy. Sloane loves having the captaincy, and despite the Dogs not quite winning all the close ones, Bont could be areal threat come Brownlow night after a few magical games combining 25+ possessions, 2+ goals and 10+ tackles.

Imagine if I had actually done this though. I hate myself now.

Swapping Sam Lollins for some other rookie campaigner before today has been my best move this season.

Suddenly my Scrimshaw pick doesn't look so bad now. LOL!

Had Collins in and out of my team too but ended up going with Scrimshaw.

Looks like I've dodged a bullet....

Zorko and Steele M5 & M6.

Also, petition to rename first quarters to 'second quarter prequels'

Steele and Rockliff (but early tho)

McRae, Cripps, Cogs, M Crouch. M1-M4 with Drew at F6.
This helps make up for the last minute dropping of Westhoff, Rockliff and T Kelly.
Apart for these 5, my team is so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back