Nailed it! 2019 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserving a spot for round 10 when I pay ~$150k to turn Duursma or Hore into a bloke who has averaging 120 before he was corked on the weekend

Big shoutouts to whoever corked Whitfield last weekend, beers on me ya sick kent!

Squiba

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Would have put Milera in here if he didn't get injured FML!

Was averaging 95 for $430k prior to the Suns match

SC is cruel sometimes...
I reckon he'll be getting big midfield minutes next year. That's where the club sees him in future imo.

Think it was the Geelong game I attended and he was leading tackler on the ground with 10 tackles somewhere in the third quarter or something.

All from a guy that can rack the loose ball up, intercept ok and kicks as his first option @ 90% efficiency...

Certain starter for me next year all things being equal.

Reserving a spot for round 10 when I pay ~$150k to turn Duursma or Hore into a bloke who has averaging 120 before he was corked on the weekend

Big shoutouts to whoever corked Whitfield last weekend, beers on me ya sick kent!

Whitfield to come back with back to back 150s just coz u said this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Week by week proposition, but Gunston's 99 yesterday absolutely makes up for last weeks 58 considering his super low ownership.
Stack on field!
Never doubted Zac Williams. Cannot believe people were trading him out after that one 60.
Have had Hore on field every week.

I like this thread. Nice to feel the power of positivity.

1557013891065.jpeg

Week by week proposition, but Gunston's 99 yesterday absolutely makes up for last weeks 58 considering his super low ownership.
Stack on field!
Never doubted Zac Williams. Cannot believe people were trading him out after that one 60.
Have had Hore on field every week.

I like this thread. Nice to feel the power of positivity.

View attachment 667766
I just considered Gunston in this week. Good 90+ potential, good bye, but then I saw Hawks fixture and reckon you guys are in a bit of trouble, so staying clear.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I just considered Gunston in this week. Good 90+ potential, good bye, but then I saw Hawks fixture and reckon you guys are in a bit of trouble, so staying clear.

Has averaged between 90 and 96 for most of the last 6 seasons. That was during our golden run when there was more load sharing and huge games every couple of weeks. Not saying he is a must-have, but at a tick over 400k he is definitely worth some consideration. I understand Westhoff at the same price probably has a bit more appeal with his ruck status though.

Following on from stevebbb
Reserving a spot for getting Houli and he'll be a top 5 defender this year :D
I've gone a week too early on Houli, but looks pretty solid today - he just needs to keep this up and he'll be one of the top defenders this year:D

Last edited:
Nailed it?
Yeah I nailed my utensil to the wall grabbing Cameron instead of Fyfe this week...
Lost 103 points and about 2500 spots overall (currently ~5000 overall, my total score + 103 = ~2500 rank)

Nailed it?
Yeah I nailed my utensil to the wall grabbing Cameron instead of Fyfe this week...
Lost 103 points and about 2500 spots overall (currently ~5000 overall, my total score + 103 = ~2500 rank)
Slidding doors moment, but if any consolation cameron may score better over two weeks, as Fyfe aint playing this week :mad:

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
There were a couple of goodies this week.
Super POD Gunston scoring 93 off only 12 disposals and 1 goal.
Took Lockharts 74 over Stack. Was close but that was a win.
Grundy VC.
Having Telly and Oliver.
Miers still the premium POD rookie of the decade.
Not having Ross, Atkins or Parker at all.
Lockhart, Stack, Setterfield and Miers are still making money.

Three top weeks have seen me jump just under 32,000 places.

* Bringing in Rich, Boak and Kelly have been massive ticks

* My biggest tick was keeping mid pricers like Sheed & Rocky in the team after a week or two of ordinary scores.

1557720682792.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back