Nailed it! 2019 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my PODs and semi-PODs this week :D
Houli - is still going to maintain his season avg top 6 def status - hey Andrew Birch
Taranto, Brouch, Sheed, Walters, Billings
Worpedo - doing very well the last two weeks to stand in for Kelly

With the above, I'm having an on week and off week though :drunk:

All my PODs and semi-PODs this week :D
Houli - is still going to maintain his season avg top 6 def status - hey Andrew Birch
Taranto, Brouch, Sheed, Walters, Billings
Worpedo - doing very well the last two weeks to stand in for Kelly

With the above, I'm having an on week and off week though :drunk:

Nah, he will do a hammy or calf on -3

Marshall averaging 132 over the last 7 weeks. Next year is going to be an interesting question with him.
He'll be ruck only next year. He will be a slightly cheaper alternative to the Grundy/Gawn combo

Lycett should do well next year
Yeah, another one who will get ruck only status and will ruck solo

Most will have a combination Grundy, Gawn, Marshall and Lycett

Yeah, another one who will get ruck only status and will ruck solo

Most will have a combination Grundy, Gawn, Marshall and Lycett

Yeah marshall is scoring like crazy. But i wonder if that is sustainable. Right now he runs around like a unregistered dog taking intercept marks galore and afl coaches are ridiculously slow and picking these things up or dont care but eventually they will do something about it.

Yeah marshall is scoring like crazy. But i wonder if that is sustainable. Right now he runs around like a unregistered dog taking intercept marks galore and afl coaches are ridiculously slow and picking these things up or dont care but eventually they will do something about it.
Wish we had a 2020 planning thread... 🙄

Used my last trade to trade Robbie Gray to Jeremy Cameron. Was the move that got me over the line in my cash league grand final - Was a pretty obvious trade in hindsight but I was still pretty nervous at the time hoping I made the right decision. Nailed it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back