SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Looking forward to the restart , happily nailed these boys with mid price madness.

View attachment 871616View attachment 871618View attachment 871619View attachment 871620View attachment 871635
Jacobs & Naismith? Wow, ballsy approach. Off to a great start though! Viney looked very very impressive and given there were reports of his great pre-season it was not totally unexpected. He was in one of my draft teams briefly but to be honest i didnt really think too much about picking him. I know its only 1 round in, but what an inspired choice! Nice work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CROW in BALI

Debutant
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jacobs & Naismith? Wow, ballsy approach. Off to a great start though! Viney looked very very impressive and given there were reports of his great pre-season it was not totally unexpected. He was in one of my draft teams briefly but to be honest i didnt really think too much about picking him. I know its only 1 round in, but what an inspired choice! Nice work
short season, probably 2 trades a week, important this year to make some serious cash early on imho, churn and burn . A couple of good scores left on the pine and a poor captain choice cost me a good score unfortunately 👍

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
short season, probably 2 trades a week, important this year to make some serious cash early on imho, churn and burn . A couple of good scores left on the pine and a poor captain choice cost me a good score unfortunately 👍
Churn and burn is right. Im seriously thinking about trading Naismith in as my R3 - for a long time in the pre season he was my R3 but a late change of heart saw me drop him - to get his price rise/s. Given how well rucks scored in the first round i think he is well underpriced. Only thing is that i will be downgrading in order to do that but i think Brayshaw -> Noble is an ok option. As much as i love mid-priced madness, and that is my strategy, this year with the earlier price changes its crucial to cut players sooner rather than later. We have basically 2 trades a week so that should be enough, trades that were once considered reactionary will now become crucial in order to maximise value and (ultimately) points.

Top Bottom