The right choice look obvious in hindsight, but right up until 10 minuted before the Hawks/Saints game started I was favouring the Scrimshaw/Berry combo. Thankfully my gut told me to go with the proven premo's.
1) Starting with SP Howe at D3 (vale) Gawndy, Bont & Titch other notable Rd1 selections.
2) Sideways trading Dusty (inj) > Neale in Rd3
3) Fyfe (inj) > Petracca in Rd7 whilst Tracc was only 510k an hour before he scored 160
4) Spud Ceglar (inj/dropped) > Lloyd (via dpp) in Rd8 an hour before Lloyd's season high 157
5) "Shorting" Sicily (603k) > Stewart (443k) in Rd10 (2 weeks before Sicily was injured & before he bled 100k in value) This 160k cash grab gave me enough $'s to upgrade Curtis Taylor > Duncan the same week.
6) Gawn > BigO after big Maxy was injured gave me enough $$ to make 2 upgrades. (1 partial & 1 full)
7) Sideways trading Bailey Smith > Nicnat in Rd12 for (153, 146, 98) 3 week stint where Nic generated a 105k profit on purchase price
8) Roughy maneuvering Nicnat (72) > Gawn (150x2) in Rd15 (when price diff was only 45k) Gawn with the C that week.