Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Heeney prob my best pick. Looked to be at a level and class above the entire paddock.
Screwed up my on/off-field rook decisions bigtime, cost maybe 75-100pts.

Rnd 1 always throws up some surprises of course. Will not chase gumbys having outlier games.

Heeney prob my best pick. Looked to be at a level and class above the entire paddock.
Screwed up my on/off-field rook decisions bigtime, cost maybe 75-100pts.

Rnd 1 always throws up some surprises of course. Will not chase gumbys having outlier games.

Heeney is a campaigner.

Nahhh. Where's the newfound positivity ? and where's the lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrv ?
Sure he's a high 90's guy the club only plays to grag the women in, but he does have the complete coronagame we all want.

Yeah nah, Heeney is a campaigner. The end.

Horse is the true campaigner in all this

We know horse is campaigner. And heeney started fwd as expected but then played the game of his life. We all knew he could do this. But after the last 2 years didnt look like it was gonna happen. Its annoying he pulled his finger out now after I gave up on him

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
We know horse is campaigner. And heeney started fwd as expected but then played the game of his life. We all knew he could do this. But after the last 2 years didnt look like it was gonna happen. Its annoying he pulled his finger out now after I gave up on him
oh cmon, leave my boys alone.
Nowhere near Heeney's "game of his life ". Played better games. Its the scoring with shortened qtrs that fluffs them all out.

Rnd 3 last year, after a cpl of ordinary games to start (and the fickle unbelievers had dumped him) he had 26p, 8m, 4.1 and that was only 140pts or so.
Against GWS last yr he had 20p, 7 m, 4g2 and only 120pts.
This was probably a 120pt game normally. Just a taster for his 2021 Brownlow ;)
You know u want him.:p

Dylan bloody Shiel. Now there's a true campaigner. Lurrrvvs playing s**t mobs that guy.

oh cmon, leave my boys alone.
Nowhere near Heeney's "game of his life ". Played better games. Its the scoring with shortened qtrs that fluffs them all out.

Rnd 3 last year, after a cpl of ordinary games to start (and the fickle unbelievers had dumped him) he had 26p, 8m, 4.1 and that was only 140pts or so.
Against GWS last yr he had 20p, 7 m, 4g2 and only 120pts.
This was probably a 120pt game normally. Just a taster for his 2021 Brownlow ;)
You know u want him.:p

Dylan bloody Shiel. Now there's a true campaigner. Lurrrvvs playing s**t mobs that guy.

Shiel has never been SC relevant apart from his rookie year so he is irrelevant here.

Heeney has teased this for so long failed to deliver when I had him so yeah im pissed
I hope Horse sends him to NEAFL like he did Titch coz Titch prob told him he was a overrated flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Shiel has never been SC relevant apart from his rookie year so he is irrelevant here.

Heeney has teased this for so long failed to deliver when I had him so yeah im pissed
I hope Horse sends him to NEAFL like he did Titch coz Titch prob told him he was a overrated flog.
Yepp Shiel has never been relevant, that's coz he's so s**t. Heeney is a flanker named in the fwds, and that means high 90's is goooooooood. 70 in rook season was gooooood. 80 in 2nd yr was goooooood. 97 in 3rd yr was v goooooooooooooood. mid-high 90's is gooooooood for a fwd. He wins games on his own regularly enough. Campaigners don't have that record, they have records like Shiel.
Shiel is pure midfielder with all the talent of a lump of coal. Kicked out of GWS (sorry, "encouraged to explore other opportunities") coz he's a downhill skier extraordinaire. Easy way to make him go missing is to place a mirror on an outer wing. In his 9th year he still hasn't had his breakout season. Pulls out the odd ton against bottom 8 mobs (or his old club he knows backwards), and then does this ? Absolute campaigner. I certainly hope you flogs didn't pay much for him. (you paid WHAT !!! :p)
WTF happened to Heppell anyway ? You guys find new ways to ruin a promising career don't you. At the Swans, we create promising careers :). Some stay, some leave, but they always luv us forever :).
Dons are just Vics version of Fremantle. Its like a purgatory you end up when you have no options left :thumbsu:

Dont be so damn jealous. You know u want the beautiful man in your forwards. Just pre trade him in and see how amazing your fwd line suddenly looks on the screen :thumbsu:

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
You'll have to speak up, I'm still at full mast from the weekend.
Here2tellyouwhy and Shermy watching the West Coast Dees game

1rQx8fP.gif

Yepp Shiel has never been relevant, that's coz he's so s**t. Heeney is a flanker named in the fwds, and that means high 90's is goooooooood. 70 in rook season was gooooood. 80 in 2nd yr was goooooood. 97 in 3rd yr was v goooooooooooooood. mid-high 90's is gooooooood for a fwd. He wins games on his own regularly enough. Campaigners don't have that record, they have records like Shiel.
Shiel is pure midfielder with all the talent of a lump of coal. Kicked out of GWS (sorry, "encouraged to explore other opportunities") coz he's a downhill skier extraordinaire. Easy way to make him go missing is to place a mirror on an outer wing. In his 9th year he still hasn't had his breakout season. Pulls out the odd ton against bottom 8 mobs (or his old club he knows backwards), and then does this ? Absolute campaigner. I certainly hope you flogs didn't pay much for him. (you paid WHAT !!! :p)
WTF happened to Heppell anyway ? You guys find new ways to ruin a promising career don't you. At the Swans, we create promising careers :). Some stay, some leave, but they always luv us forever :).
Dons are just Vics version of Fremantle. Its like a purgatory you end up when you have no options left :thumbsu:

Dont be so damn jealous. You know u want the beautiful man in your forwards. Just pre trade him in and see how amazing your fwd line suddenly looks on the screen :thumbsu:

You act like I dont know ess are s**t lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back