Toast Nailed it! (2020 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haynes, Wingard, Petracca & Gawn+Grundy combo from round 1 are my best selections. Howe from round 1 was good too...poor fella! Bailey Williams (Dogs) has done almost as well as i could've hoped too. Dusty > Butler trade has paid off too, so far.

Now i just need a time machine to reverse 2 things:

- The first of which is completely on me. McCluggage > Rozee. I was tentative on pulling the trigger on this one as part of me wanted to back the suitcase in but also part of me was pissed off that i couldnt fit Rozee into my starting team, given i had him for most of the pre-season. So i went for it. Im half expecting Rozee to be dropped just to show that when you think a trade couldnt go worse - it can! I dont even want to think about exactly how many points it has cost but i know its over 200 already. Why mention this in the nailed it thread? Well because i did nail it. I couldnt have done a worse trade if i tried!!!!

- The god-damn best 18 round. 8 players from melb/ess and to be honest i was lucky just to avoid a donut. * that round!

Reverse those 2 things and i would be way higher up than my current position of 785th. I peaked at 57th before dropping to 6900+ in one round thanks to a score of 1682. I'm still pissed about the best 18 but i have tried my best to stop whinging. All i can do is go forward from here :)

Held Noble so I could trade Rozee. Risky.

Traded him to Walters (92) after considering Wingard, Ceglar and Bailey Smith all the week. The highest of those being Chads 79 while Smith scored nothing.

Had no loophole options because of a full playing midfield. Fielded McInerney over Hibberd, Brown and Buderick and he scored the highest.

VC Grundy.

Held Houston despite toying with trading him to Sicily.

Held Doedee despite toying with trading him to Harris Andrews.

It was a golden week that's once in a lifetime.

Haynes, Wingard, Petracca & Gawn+Grundy combo from round 1 are my best selections. Howe from round 1 was good too...poor fella! Bailey Williams (Dogs) has done almost as well as i could've hoped too. Dusty > Butler trade has paid off too, so far.

Now i just need a time machine to reverse 2 things:

- The first of which is completely on me. McCluggage > Rozee. I was tentative on pulling the trigger on this one as part of me wanted to back the suitcase in but also part of me was pissed off that i couldnt fit Rozee into my starting team, given i had him for most of the pre-season. So i went for it. Im half expecting Rozee to be dropped just to show that when you think a trade couldnt go worse - it can! I dont even want to think about exactly how many points it has cost but i know its over 200 already. Why mention this in the nailed it thread? Well because i did nail it. I couldnt have done a worse trade if i tried!!!!

- The god-damn best 18 round. 8 players from melb/ess and to be honest i was lucky just to avoid a donut. fu** that round!

Reverse those 2 things and i would be way higher up than my current position of 785th. I peaked at 57th before dropping to 6900+ in one round thanks to a score of 1682. I'm still pissed about the best 18 but i have tried my best to stop whinging. All i can do is go forward from here :)
McLuggage to Rozee OUCH

Traded out Rowell and Noble this week for Mitchell and Doedee. :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

giphy.gif

Went Pittonet to Gawn this week after long consideration to leave it a week. Expensive, but Pittonet got 75 and big Max pumped out 153. Good timing in the end. And I now have Grundy/ Gawn. Just need them both to keep playing. With Neale it provides a pretty fair chance to get the VC / C right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holding Houston and Viney.

Bringing in Greenwood with 1 of the 5 round 2 trades.

Trading out Rozee (to Walters) 2 weeks ago. 92 and 107 vs back to back 50's.

Lowest captain score has been 132.

Gone from a 59k rank to 6k in 4 weeks. Never surfed a wave like this in my SuperCoach career. Feels good as opposed to anxiety inducing like normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back