Toast Nailed it! (2020 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traded Fyfe and spud Ceglar to Simpson and Rankine.

Both rookies scored more points than Fyfe and Ceglar last round and I make $830,000 in the process.

Oh and my Doedee trade in from 2 weeks ago is looking hot too! :hearteyes:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The 2 best trades ive ever done or ever will do.

lol you dickhead. ive been around long enough to know better too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Getting rid of Starcevich before this round's 11 points.

- And while he still reached his B/E, getting rid of Pickett before this round's 48 is also a win imo.

Starting Jayden Short. 98avg for 349k and only 6% ownership. One of the few things I've got right this season :rainbow:

Could have worked out very differently if Houli didn't miss half a season, but i'll take it :tearsofjoy:
Worked out very well for you.
He's a gun, rate him highly.
Will be one of the best SC premo defenders for many years to come, especially when Houli officially calls it quits

Starting Bailey Williams seems to have started to pay off. I nearly traded him after 5-6 rounds but since round 7, including his 103 this round, he is averaging 96. The 'nailed it' is more for not trading him than actually starting him

Starting Bailey Williams seems to have started to pay off. I nearly traded him after 5-6 rounds but since round 7, including his 103 this round, he is averaging 96. The 'nailed it' is more for not trading him than actually starting him
I started with him and held on to him as well. It's his fifth season and he's rated as the most improved player in the competition :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back