Injury Naitanui's knee

Remove this Banner Ad

If they were to snip his utensil and plums, the significantly improved weight differential could offset any agility loss from the knee surgery. I reckon its worth a try.

GIF-chloe-concerned-confused-girl-kid-look-say-what-side-eye-side-eyeing-suspicious-think-thinking-GIF.gif

Now to ship him off to ze germans and get some of zem stem cells into zat knee!

It's gotta be better than Thailand!
grade-1-2-retractable-acl-mcl-tear-stem-cell-therapy.jpg

We missed finals in 2014 though, always factors in to getting an easy draw. Next year will be a tough fixture for us regardless

Yeah I was rebutting the guy who said the AFL always screws us with fixturing

Now to ship him off to ze germans and get some of zem stem cells into zat knee!

It's gotta be better than Thailand!
grade-1-2-retractable-acl-mcl-tear-stem-cell-therapy.jpg

wonrg_0.jpg

If they were to snip his utensil and plums, the significantly improved weight differential could offset any agility loss from the knee surgery. I reckon its worth a try.

What?

And say goodbye to all those glorious father sons

We missed finals in 2014 though, always factors in to getting an easy draw. Next year will be a tough fixture for us regardless

If we lose first week of finals we'll be 7th and in the 7-12 bracket for the purposes of the draw same as 2014 that gave us the 2015 draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can bet dollars on we get a hard draw in rounds 1-10 next year

They afl will want GWS and Gold Coast up

The whole effimg thing is rigged just about

Do you even have a clue how the fixtures are setup or do you just want to whine?

Do you even have a clue how the fixtures are setup or do you just want to whine?
The fixtures are set up not to ensure that they are fair for all teams. The fixture is set up to ensure that the disparity between the premiership points of 1st and 18th on the ladder is as little as possible. Then comes in the AFL promoting certain teams and growing the game. Lastly Channel 7 and their influence on who, when and where so they can maximise $$$ and protect their investment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back