FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Foxtel are airing N&A Alone. One participant. The interaction, awkwardness, fights etc. of a couple are what make the show. Not sure if it will be any good.
I quite like the survival aspect, seeing if they have actual skills so Matt Wright (Columbia tapped with foot infection & much of Africa 2 going solo) one of my all time favourites and don't know if he ever fought with anyone -some disagreements with Gary in Africa when Gary was offside with whole tribe.

I quite like the survival aspect, seeing if they have actual skills so Matt Wright (Columbia tapped with foot infection & much of Africa 2 going solo) one of my all time favourites and don't know if he ever fought with anyone -some disagreements with Gary in Africa when Gary was offside with whole tribe.
Gary was on the ad for it so I'm guessing he does it.

Im srsly hating on this twosome. And whenever they bring up the 60 days FMD... talk about "oooh look at our dicks its so much bigger and better than your dicks.. were so good"

/spew
Jeff was one of my favourites in the first XL and I respect Laura from an episode when her and EJ were brought in to replace a couple who tapped pretty early.

BUT
If you'd told me before this series that they'd be the 'villains' and you'd have Russell showing them up with something as simple as being generous and sharing hooks I'd have thought you were pulling my leg.

Kudos to Russell for his improvement and maybe there's something to what I believe Laura said at end of 1st XL - you have to be crazy to want to go back out there because 60 day challenge seems to be changing the type of people that they are. I even find myself thinking that they will get their just deserts if one of them is seriously injured and the other either has to go solo or go crawling up to the others for support.

Final test for the two will be if they have plenty right near the end and still aren't willing to share.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back