FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youve completely outdone yourself. Just.. Brilliant
Assuming this is a reference to the twist at end of non XL episode and I agree (in isolation) but must add that producer's timing is terrible. They meet up with the XL group and both establish they are 20 days in. We then cut to XL episode and they are only up to something like day 8. We have thus seen at least Amber, Giovanni, Russell, Fernando and Shannon make it to day 20 which is major killer of suspense in tonight's XL episode. We don't immediately know the outcome for Matt and Lacey (they might just not have been in any of the shots on non XL episode) but by end of night we know Lacey's out. I am now worried that in a series where two have been taken out by slippery terrain that something similar befalls Matt (otherwise the strongest contestant so far).

Assuming this is a reference to the twist at end of non XL episode and I agree (in isolation) but must add that producer's timing is terrible. They meet up with the XL group and both establish they are 20 days in. We then cut to XL episode and they are only up to something like day 8. We have thus seen at least Amber, Giovanni, Russell, Fernando and Shannon make it to day 20 which is major killer of suspense in tonight's XL episode. We don't immediately know the outcome for Matt and Lacey (they might just not have been in any of the shots on non XL episode) but by end of night we know Lacey's out. I am now worried that in a series where two have been taken out by slippery terrain that something similar befalls Matt (otherwise the strongest contestant so far).

Yeah- maybe that was more Channel 9s fault, for airing it.

Just so ******* dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back