FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone is going to die on this show at some point...more than likely in Africa. I wonder what would happen to the show if it did.

They'd probably not show it.

And they'd probably have water tight lawyer proof waivers, re. being sued if something happened to you.

It's more likely to happen from snake, spider or some other bug bite....or a huge boma catching alight with them stuck inside or something.

There was an episode...I don't think you guys have seen it yet and 2 lions were right on their boma...almost in it with the people just there next to them. that was the closest call I have seen on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Den of Vipers
9.2 (7)
Jeff is called out for his "no hand-outs" survival strategy but refuses to back down. Through a free-wheeling discussion, new interviews, and never-before-seen footage, it's a new look into how the survivalists survived land, sea and each other.

Yep, we're seeing the reunion next week, confirmed.

Lefthanded

I was busy watching Survivor last night and totally forgot about N&A :mad:

Glad didn't miss much with 2nd ep but sounds like I need to do catch up TV for Laura in Alaska.

The night before I go thru the TV Guide for the next day and put on reminders for must watch shows.

The night before I go thru the TV Guide for the next day and put on reminders for must watch shows.
I don't know why I don't just have it programmed to record for every week! Normally I do but it's a little harder than most shows as it's two back to back and I dislike how it then often skips a minute of one so instead just hit record at start of first for 2h 15 or whatever. Haven't totally forgotten before though. Feeling a bit like Cara dumb at present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back