FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a preview episode actually. Like what environments theyre doing. And some short clips
Your first instinct was a good one. Not worth watching. Not only is it short clips with no endings but channel Nine find a way to STUFF it up two weeks running. This time they show a preview compilation where at least half of the clips are from episodes they've already aired. How are they still in business?

XL this past week not my favourite episode but at least it was worth watching. Didn't like that Matt had to go (another medical evac), Russell revealed as lacking social awareness (that's putting it mildly) and not much else happening.

Your first instinct was a good one. Not worth watching. Not only is it short clips with no endings but channel Nine find a way to STUFF it up two weeks running. This time they show a preview compilation where at least half of the clips are from episodes they've already aired. How are they still in business?

Yeah nah i kinda liked it as it got going.

At the start it was woeful, tiny short clips, you saw nothing. Anyway. Hopefully. Tomorrow night will be normal programming

XL this past week not my favourite episode but at least it was worth watching. Didn't like that Matt had to go (another medical evac), Russell revealed as lacking social awareness (that's putting it mildly) and not much else happening.

Yeah same. No big drama. Ppl falling over their *ing feet and being evacuated. Like. Come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back