FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember camping in Montana in July. I had 2 × sleeping bags, a mat, as many items of clothing on as possible as well as a canadian stuffed bear to hug.

I could still feel the cold like as if it was in my bones. Borderline painful.. extremely uncomfortable.

Cant begin to even imagine wtf this is like.
What temperature was it?

Well done to two on regular N&A for going the distance, especially with what appears a poor choice for his item (a bow and arrow that he didn't even fire??). Pretty lucky to get 3 items (cordage, bow and arrow and knife) instead of standard 2. Kudos to her for catching 15+ yabbies and no footage of her getting bitten in the process.

I thought the club boma 3 were doing the right thing rationing the catfish but imagine if they'd had their way (less to eat) and then they lost the food source anyway! Shows that celebrating 'the merge' with feast or two whilst there is plenty and newbies haven't had much in the lead up is good idea. Can then ration later on if food hasn't disappeared.

I'm surprised that 'fresh' kill that Gary wanted to eat some of hadn't been eaten by hyenas.

Lacey getting just desserts but can't help wondering if production is playing it up and it's a bit staged. All well and good to not get along like family but suck it up and make the most of it - going semi solo in survival situation is just crazy (unless of course they are either semi protected by production off camera or they just take their few camera shots of "I'll sleep separate" and then share away in edited footage.) IMO Lacey can contribute more with one hand than Mel was with her sun issues.

Well done to two on regular N&A for going the distance, especially with what appears a poor choice for his item (a bow and arrow that he didn't even fire??). Pretty lucky to get 3 items (cordage, bow and arrow and knife) instead of standard 2. Kudos to her for catching 15+ yabbies and no footage of her getting bitten in the process.

I thought the club boma 3 were doing the right thing rationing the catfish but imagine if they'd had their way (less to eat) and then they lost the food source anyway! Shows that celebrating 'the merge' with feast or two whilst there is plenty and newbies haven't had much in the lead up is good idea. Can then ration later on if food hasn't disappeared.

I'm surprised that 'fresh' kill that Gary wanted to eat some of hadn't been eaten by hyenas.

Lacey getting just desserts but can't help wondering if production is playing it up and it's a bit staged. All well and good to not get along like family but suck it up and make the most of it - going semi solo in survival situation is just crazy (unless of course they are either semi protected by production off camera or they just take their few camera shots of "I'll sleep separate" and then share away in edited footage.) IMO Lacey can contribute more with one hand than Mel was with her sun issues.
She'll be changing her tune when they get a big kill. Or is she assuming even tho she is going it alone she is still entitled to a fair share of the food?

She'll be changing her tune when they get a big kill. Or is she assuming even tho she is going it alone she is still entitled to a fair share of the food?
Unless the big kill is the predators that they kill in the failed process of trying to save her when trying to go it solo (the old she ends up being bait trick)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rewatched last week's XL last night and one of my favourite bits was Lacey (after catfishing with 3 others) saying to the camera that she wasn't going to take orders from someone she's just met (fair enough) and who is less skilled than her (less skilled bit cracked me up given we had just seen Melissa catch 3 fish before Lacey had caught 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back