FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do i need to ring up channel nine amd tell them
Yes, except I'm starting to suspect they would be too dumb to know how to answer the phone!

Who shows a preview episode for a series we've just watched!!!! Morons!

Maybe they were trying to show the reunion but got confused.....

Regular N&A was okay but nothing special. Would have liked to see more of her, pity about her collarbone. Was surprised Caesar's PSR was so low, his build up inc having spent some time living with or being raised by indigenous people made me think he would be quite skillful. Still don't get how the bugs can be so bad at night when they have a mozzie net! Producer's needed to redeem this episode by adding in an outtake at the end, something like Leah sneakily cutting holes in the mozzie net, looking to the camera and saying, "that's for dropping the log a&^hole"

Yes, except I'm starting to suspect they would be too dumb to know how to answer the phone!

Who shows a preview episode for a series we've just watched!!!! Morons!

Maybe they were trying to show the reunion but got confused.....

Regular N&A was okay but nothing special. Would have liked to see more of her, pity about her collarbone. Was surprised Caesar's PSR was so low, his build up inc having spent some time living with or being raised by indigenous people made me think he would be quite skillful. Still don't get how the bugs can be so bad at night when they have a mozzie net! Producer's needed to redeem this episode by adding in an outtake at the end, something like Leah sneakily cutting holes in the mozzie net, looking to the camera and saying, "that's for dropping the log a&^hole"

How bad was that when he dropped it.

Those screams from her were just... next level. Poor girl.

And yeah its bs they cannot get any relief from the bugs. Every *ing week now its bugs this and bugs that. We need some new material- new obstacles they gotta over come.

And a new XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back