FTA-TV Naked and Afraid

Also seems a bit contrived / produced when groups seemingly find another group so easily and after a week or so of trying on their own (almost like they have to try on their own and then producers will point you in the right direction for another group if you need it). Weakest group finds strongest??

Course it is. Would 100% be directed to go and find them- or at the very least given clues on the map as to where the other group is.

If I was one of the all female tribe I'm not sure I'd feel the need to move just because of the collapsing dirt. You have so many resources already there, just move your camp a few metres from it, touch up your boma, still use existing lake with fish etc (although they might still be close to that). Surely that's easier than having to build new boma from scratch?

Not to be sexist against my own sex... but dont you also think its a little "convenient" the women are right next to that pond thing with all the fish?

I'd be dead set pissed if I were that other group living where there's s**t all, around.
/altho they were almost crushed horribly from above so maybe that evens it out a little lol

Also- next week looks awesome. That weird old guy has a meltdown.

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Won't be posting on next week's episode until at least Friday as going camping for four nights. Must be smarter than N&A contestants as I'm taking a packed car as my luxury item!!:p

Back