Nakia Cockatoo will be the best player in the AFL in 5 years time

Remove this Banner Ad

If Cockatoo getting no ball is all people can pick out if that game, you mustn’t know how football works.

Actually looks like a liability for the lions at the moment. If Rayner was available I would think he’s not getting a game. Definitely worth the shot so hopefully with a preseason he can show us what he’s got

Put it in the book.

I've seen this kid play enough footy to know that he is a rare talent.

Players like Hogan, Petracca, Cripps, Weitering, Schache, Bontempelli, Stringer etc are spoken of as being the next wave of superstars. Don't get me wrong as all these guys will be elite players in their own respective rights, but Cockatoo will be better than all of them.

Cockatoo has all the tools such as the speed, agility, skills and vision to become a champion of the game, and since he is playing for the club that develops players better than any other club in the league, I know for a fact that we will have no trouble developing him into a champion.

Feel free to bump this in 2021 :thumbsu:

1630202511768.png

Maybe I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that he was pretty quick. He looks like he's put on a fair amount of bulk, but his pace has disappeared.

Put it in the book.
Players like Hogan, Petracca, Cripps, Weitering, Schache, Bontempelli, Stringer etc are spoken of as being the next wave of superstars. Don't get me wrong as all these guys will be elite players in their own respective rights, but Cockatoo will be better than all of them.
Cockatoo has all the tools such as the speed, agility, skills and vision to become a champion of the game, and since he is playing for the club that develops players better than any other club in the league, I know for a fact that we will have no trouble developing him into a champion.

:tearsofjoy:

Put it in the book.

Balls deep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put it in the book.

Richmond of the "no top 10 draft picks for 10 years, leading up to three flags" era says hi.

Pretty sure they develop players at least as well as the Cats.

Richmond of the "no top 10 draft picks for 10 years, leading up to three flags" era says hi.

Pretty sure they develop players at least as well as the Cats.
Cotchin, Martin, Vickery, Conca, Vlaustin. Prestia and Lynch were traded in but top 10 picks originally

id blame Scott for Cockatoo's lack of development,crucified him as an 18yr old and threw him to the wolves called Hawthorn in rd.1 2015 or '16 getting smashed by, 10 goals WTF was Scott thinking :rolleyes:
Malcolm Blight once admitted hed probably ruined a young Mark Neelds future as a footballer by playing him key position Full back at age 20 against the
monsters of the day mid-late 90's,said he was too young,not ready and it was his(Blights)fault he never came on
so the scats have history

vickery,conca not there post '16. cotchin & martin 12 & 13 yrs ago respectively,Nick Valustin only top 10 pick in last 10 years
Lynch n Prestia originally not drafted by us
He said “no top 10 picks for 10 years, leading up to 3 flags”. 2007 - 2017 is 10 years leading up to those years. Conca and Vickery still count btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back