Training Nakia Cockatoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what?? Care to enlighten me on the great prospects he has held back with his list spot from joining the club??

will take the punt on getting a sublimely talented cockatoo right to go any day over delisting him for some pick 50’s dud.

Easy Tiger.

Was just a light-hearted throwaway line to ease some disappointment in these here parts.

Chill, eh?

Have they? O’Meara and Scully are yet to play full seasons for them. Am I missing something?

Think Scully played about 20 games last year, and O'Meara 20 odd in each of the last two seasons from memory?

They looked ok last night, as did Patton, though I think O'Meara finished early last night didn't he?

Think Scully played about 20 games last year, and O'Meara 20 odd in each of the last two seasons from memory?

They looked ok last night, as did Patton, though I think O'Meara finished early last night didn't he?

Would be wrapped with an OMeara out come for Cocky in games played over the next 2 years.

Dud!!!!!! Hasn’t played a game since RD 3 2018. Never got more than 15 disposals in a game. DUD!!!

Occassion flash of brilliance beguiling the ‘experts’ on Geelong Big Footy.

I’d take a 5th round pick for him and count myself lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Cocky it’s always about what could be. Hopefully by the end of the year that is answered rather than what could have been.

After reading the last few posts I've come to the conclusion that Cockatoo is paralysed from the waste down. It's a tight hamstring people, not a career ending injury.

With any rehabilitation there's two aspects, the physical and the psychological - especially when the rehabilitation is so protracted.
Oh I gotcha. It'd be frustrating for sure but his recent words suggest he's on the right path and feeling positive. The main reason he's missed so much football is due to knee injuries, more to the point, PCL concerns. The important part is his knees appear to be giving him no issues and this is just a minor setback with the club being cautious. There's a full year ahead.

Let's give it time before we throw the baby out with the bathwater.

A fellow poster has said they have good info that Cocky's application to his rehabilitation is not to the level of the best players like Selwood etc.
Not many players are in the Selwood, Fyfe, etc, category so it isn't a fair comparison. I have word that he's fairly diligent in his approach to rehabilitation and has a pretty positive attitude.

Not many players are in the Selwood, Fyfe, etc, category so it isn't a fair comparison. I have word that he's fairly diligent in his approach to rehabilitation and has a pretty positive attitude.

The comparison was about his resolve, attitude and application to his rehabilitation. He needs to be thereabouts with Selwood & Co if he is to make it at the highest level...... Especially after 5 years.

Anyhow, I'm hoping for our sake, and his, that your info is closer to the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back