Recommitted Nakia Cockatoo [re-signed for 2020]

MITSUHIRATO

All Australian
Jul 25, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I like his aggression at the contest and his break away speed.

Would defintely be keen if we could get his injuries under control (hopefully with the added benefit of Andrew Russell).

Not sure what the Cats would see as a fair return on their investment though - given he was Pick #10.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Young exciting player that has had a few injuries but also seemed out of favour when he was healthy

Out of contract, another one to watch as the year goes on

Very hard to value atm

When was he out of favour when he was fit? Some would say too often he has failed to play enough games in VFL before coming into the afl side.. he has been in too much favour.

Yes OOC and his recent playing history means he would be lucky to get any more than Geelong got for Linc McCarthy.

No he doesnt.

He did.... who knows now. Suspect he would want to stay put.

IMG_1147.JPG

Utter nonsense. His family is in Melbourne. His old man played in the EDFL.

Dont @ me with musings from the NT news again.
His uncle played for Essendon and Port. It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to play for his Uncle's old club.

Feb 6, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
His uncle played for Essendon and Port. It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to play for his Uncle's old club.

Prepare to be surprised. His old man was iffy on Geelong about the support theyd give as an Aboriginal man but was heartened to hear about the efforts they had made with the local community.

He'd go interstate for game time or money like any player would but he's not beating a path to Port.

Prepare to be surprised. His old man was iffy on Geelong about the support theyd give as an Aboriginal man but was heartened to hear about the efforts they had made with the local community.

He'd go interstate for game time or money like any player would but he's not beating a path to Port.
Look I have no doubt that he hasn't decided whether he's going to stay at Geelong or go elsewhere for a game but if Port or Essendon were offering similar money as perhaps Sydney, do you think he'd look more favourably at one of his uncle's old clubs or not?

Utter nonsense. His family is in Melbourne. His old man played in the EDFL.

Dont @ me with musings from the NT news again.

Don’t take my word for it - take Nakias:

But Port Adelaide, the club that produced the great Gavin Wanganeen, Fabian Francis and Cockatoo’s dad, long-time NTFL defender Jason, is closest to Nakia’s heart.

“Port is the team I’d love to go to, but just getting to a club would be fantastic,’’ he said.

Much more reliable than your musings.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
What's wrong with this bloke physically? Same injury over and over like a Deledio or is he a Beau Waters that always has something new?

Always something new. Mostly soft tissue stuff with a couple of mid term knee injuries thrown in for good measure. Then just picks up stuff like tonsillitis over pre season to take the piss.

Back