Name a better series than Deadwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Prison Break, Lost, Nip Tuck, Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, Doctor Who, Outrageous Fortune and many more of my favoutire shows, also about every other show.

Deadwood is terrible.

The West Wing and Battlestar Galactica I enjoyed more than Deadwood. That said, it was a damn good show.

Prison Break, Lost, Nip/Tuck, Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, Doctor Who, Outrageous Fortune and many more of my favoutire shows, also about every other show.

Deadwood is terrible.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Sure you haven't confused Deadwood with something average like Everwood?

BAHAHHAA. I'm endlessly amused by the sheer number of people who are completely ignorant of quality writing and acting.
How about posting your own list mate instead of simply insulting other peoples opinions... What you think is good may be bad in other peoples eyes and vice versa... Why don't you simply respect that opinion?

How about posting your own list mate instead of simply insulting other peoples opinions... What you think is good may be bad in other peoples eyes and vice versa... Why don't you simply respect that opinion?

The thread title isn't "Name a series you like more than Deadwood". If it was, I wouldn't have said anything. The fact that someone could think garbage like Buffy or Lost is objectively "better" than something as entertaining, well acted, and brilliantly written as Deadwood is hilarious.

The thread title isn't "Name a series you like more than Deadwood". If it was, I wouldn't have said anything. The fact that someone could think garbage like Buffy or Lost is objectively "better" than something as entertaining, well acted, and brilliantly written as Deadwood is hilarious.
But you must agree that in 'better' there is some objective level of bias...

But you are obviously a Deadwood fan so there is nothing better... Which I think is all good because its an amazing show :thumbsu:

Loved the Swearengen and Bullock fight :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you are obviously a Deadwood fan so there is nothing better...

The Wire and Six Feet Under are definitely better than Deadwood. Garbage shows like Lost and Buffy are not. Anyone with any semblance of understanding of what makes good television understands that.

And this whole board is pointless if people aren't allowed to criticise other peoples' views/comments.

The Wire and Six Feet Under are definitely better than Deadwood. Garbage shows like Lost and Buffy are not. Anyone with any semblance of understanding of what makes good television understands that.

And this whole board is pointless if people aren't allowed to criticise other peoples' views/comments.
I was simply suggesting your criticisms would be better taken if you gave your own answer on the topic...

I never quite took to Six Feet Under myself though, despite the good things I saw if the earlier episodes I saw... I did buy the first and second seasons of The Wire for 30 bucks each about a month ago (I think I only got the second 2-3 weeks ago) but I have gotten through that, and having seen them earlier, I must say it has never gotten the credit it deserves. :thumbsu:

No you're the tool. I'm glad I like those shows. Your attempts at insult do not insult me as I take no offence to liking those shows.

Hahaha tool. You dig you own grave. Desperate Housewives? This isn't an argument, I am not attemping to insult. This is scientific fact. You are a tool.

Edit: Are you female? Because then I could understand you choices.

Hahaha tool. You did you own grave. Desperate Housewives? This isn't an argument, I am not attemping to insult. this is scientific fact. You are a tool.

Edit: Are you female? Because then I could understand you choices.

No im not female and i dont see what that has to do with it. Desperate Housewives is a great show. I am not a tool. Millions watch it. Your the tool.

Garbage shows like Buffy

Buffy is no garbage show, you ignorant twat. It's one of the most intelligent shows in television history. Only the fools that can't see past its supernatural elements fail to see it.

I've watched the first two seasons of Deadwood and enjoyed them throughly... I'd still rate The Sopranos, The Shield, Battlestar Galactica and Buffy ahead of it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back