Game Name a player with a stupid name!

Remove this Banner Ad

The '99 draft was a good year for Ezras - sadly neither of them made a huge mark at AFL level.

The Spiro's (Malakellis and Kourkoumelis) are also favourites.

I don't know about stupid names as mine Dalphonso is a common Portuguese name.John I guess would be laughed at by people in Brazil?No way Brazilians don't upset others in such a ridiculous manner.
This is a very stupid thread to poke fun at peoples names don't you think?
I am surprised moderators let it go on so much.Perhaps we can also poke fun at how ugly some players are or the colour of their skin ?

Lighten up mate, no-one has made any reference to anyone's nationality or skin color, a funny name is just that a funny name....
Anyway off football there was an american kid who drove F1 for one season Scott Speed, quite appropriate but unfortunately he was not very good.
Fui Fui Moi Moi has the best name in sports!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie Dick (Played 7 games for Essendon in the early 90's)

Ilija Grgic - A commentators nightmare

Sharrod Wellingham (Jarrod + Sharon = Sharrod??)

Lighten up mate, no-one has made any reference to anyone's nationality or skin color, a funny name is just that a funny name....
Anyway off football there was an american kid who drove F1 for one season Scott Speed, quite appropriate but unfortunately he was not very good.
Fui Fui Moi Moi has the best name in sports!!
also in Indy's you have Will Power

there was a Durjeka from Richmond i believe

off topic but i think there was a baseballer in america called Albert pujols (poo holes) i found tht a bit funny.
in afl Rhan hooper is shocking, mike pyke, johncock, dick, cox, goldsack, warren tredrea, cleve hughes all shockers, also tht hooker guy from essendon, funny:D

Melbourne Great Bob Johnson, for the purely entertainment of Bob Johnson, that is like Joe Bloggs

Eljay Connors.

Not the worst name of the bunch, but when you pair it with his lovely mug it takes the cake! Pity he got the flick, the competition needs more comedic pieces like this.

115491.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back