Name an Band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Name an Band!

just say a band and an album by the band, just not one that somebody has already mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the many cases where the sequel is no where near as good as the original :D

nah, i know the name is screwed :D but last week in music at school we played this game where we had to go around and name a band and an album by that band untill no one could name any anymore, haha, maybe i should have just not had a turn in the first post, disregard ACDC - High Voltage, :D , anyway if its that strange and foreign just dont worry.

PS -the reason the name of this thread is screwed is because i was gonna name it 'Name an Album!' but i changed it to band after simply naming an album seemed stupid.. if only you could change the name of threads..... it would be 'Name a band and an album by that band' :D

nah, i know the name is screwed :D but last week in music at school we played this game where we had to go around and name a band and an album by that band untill no one could name any anymore, haha, maybe i should have just not had a turn in the first post, disregard ACDC - High Voltage, :D , anyway if its that strange and foreign just dont worry.

PS -the reason the name of this thread is screwed is because i was gonna name it 'Name an Album!' but i changed it to band after simply naming an album seemed stupid.. if only you could change the name of threads..... it would be 'Name a band and an album by that band' :D

Now I know what you meant....

I'll start...

AC/DC - High Voltage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back