Name an Band!

Was reminded of this thread today, still gets me every time. GOAT Thread.

I have a quick read every now and then, it is very funny.

Whoever the **** changed the title needs some talking to.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can't believe this hasn't kicked on with the thousands of great albums released over the years.
Time to revisit with some common sense, I'll fire up the debate again with a favourite of mine.

AC/DC - High Voltage

Can't believe this hasn't kicked on with the thousands of great albums released over the years.
Time to revisit with some common sense, I'll fire up the debate again with a favourite of mine.

AC/DC - High Voltage

Cap'n jazz - Analphabetapolothology

Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Worst. Response. Ever.

Close the thread.

CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD!

edited to add :

I still wanna see the thread closed, but it would be a shame if it was done before someone nominated AC/DC's High Voltage.
Thanks for that. I read the title and responded. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems being a jerk, i hope you get help with that.

Aug 30, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Mods delete this post and banzhammer the user, deliberately getting this thread off track.
Let's start again and be serious this time.

AC/DC - High Voltage
How about making the title a bit less vague next time, instead of assuming the worst of others. I genuinely thought the thread was about naming a band. It would help find your target audience.

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Another one that hasn't been mentioned

Black M, ffffffffffaaaarrqq, already been done.

Okay

Cap'n Jazz - High Voltage

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Thanks for that. I read the title and responded. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems being a jerk, i hope you get help with that.

no, a life long condition I'm afraid - whereas I'm full of hope that next time you might read at least some of the thread you plan to post in and then perhaps you'll post appropriately.

why couldn't you have nominated something awesome anyway, pretty sure no one has nominated AC/DC's High Voltage, for instance ..

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Such a shame that such a promising thread has denigrated into such a humourless joke where only two bands have been given out. I don't know how anybody could find this thread the least bit funny. You all need to grow the * up. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Why doesn't someone actually reply with something different and we'll see how long we can get this thread actually going?

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nobody?! Really?

* it, then I'll start.

Classic album to kick us off.

AC/DC - High Voltage

Back