Name an Band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the seemingly random bump, but just wanted to name a band, and thought this might be the most appropriate place to do so:

Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolothology.

thank you.

What a great idea for a thread. Ive only read the OP so I hope this hasn't been mentioned in the last eight pages. It's a little obscure so it probably hasn't. But do yourselves a favour (Thanks Molly) and check it out.

Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetopolothology

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice one!

Ok, my turn... it's been a while since I read the OP, this thread has been going for a long time, but I remember the basic jist of things so here goes!

AC/DC - High Voltage

Nice one!

Ok, my turn... it's been a while since I read the OP, this thread has been going for a long time, but I remember the basic jist of things so here goes!

AC/DC - High Voltage
Was going to say that but thought we should probably wait a bit.

Was going to say that but thought we should probably wait a bit.

252191_29f1dbc1d61e710ecb29c3c26f632389.jpeg

Okay I think after many years we've probably matured enough to give this thread the consideration it deserves.
We owe it to morton09.
I've come up with Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetopolothology

I never knew that Name An Band was an 80s Chinese/North Korean girl band who released a slew of great albums their most popular being ACDC-High Voltage

I just thought you were all just taking the piss ............. Feeling pretty stupid at the moment

Will get back and give an answer soon

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back