Name an Band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys. I found this band naming thread and I was interested in naming an band. So here goes.

AC/DC

Also, they have a really good album called High Voltage you might want to check out. Cheers lads.

Hey guys. I found this band naming thread and I was interested in naming an band. So here goes.

AC/DC

Also, they have a really good album called High Voltage you might want to check out. Cheers lads.

Glad someone finally had something new to contribute to this thread. I was getting sick of the Cap'n Jazz discography.

I’ve been listening to music for almost all my life. It has served as the soundtrack to the major events that have happened along the way. Often, when I hear a particular song, it transports right back to a certain time or place of which when life seemed, well so much simpler. So many great bands have formed part of this soundtrack, so many of them have become personalised symbols of my journey. If I had to name one band above all others though that takes me to that special place, the one that resonates above all others, I’d have to say Cap’n Jazz. Once I heard Analphabetapolothology I knew I had found the holy grail of music

Merzbow's Pulse Demon and Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music ... dead heat ... not a struck match between 'em.

I just thought of another one: Guy Sebastian - Songs for the Deaf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back