Competitions Name This Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Welcome to your new Board - Competitons

First thing we have to do is name it and in the spirit of the board we shall hold a competition to name it.

So we'll take suggestions until the 8th of February and then the Mod Group will decide on the first 5 for poll.

The winner who comes up with the best suggestion gets a Free Years Membership to the BFSC.

So post your suggestions and NAME THIS BOARD

- Von is awesume
- Von is my idol
- Von is insanely amazing
- Von is amazing
- Von is phenomenal
- Von can't spell phenomenal
- I love Von
- Von is everything
- I aspire to be like Von.

:)

Name it the Torture Chamber after the infamous Mr. Paul Chambers. The Torture Chamber is a cool name even without the context of how good or bad he was.

Name it the Torture Chamber after the infamous Mr. Paul Chambers. The Torture Chamber is a cool name even without the context of how good or bad he was.

Wow, you learn something new about what everyone's into every day quite by accident don't we :eek::p.

now for the main name, something to do with competing no matter what so something with The Bloods in it is good.

Agree with soph. we should have it something to do with magic.

so im goin to get my hary potter nerd on and say the wizards duel ;)

a duel is a competition you see. and a wizard is refernece to magic.
actually that ones not very easy to work out.

meh it makes sense for me.

or we can have the bloods vs the crips... heheheeh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, you learn something new about what everyone's into every day quite by accident don't we :eek::p.

now for the main name, something to do with competing no matter what so something with The Bloods in it is good.

Haha i must say i didnt intend it to come out that way...but i am open minded if you're interested in such a caper CAS :D

The bloods clash.

seeing as Grim wants more harry potter quotes im also chucking in the,
"I challenge you to a bloods duel!" or "scared potter? you wish."

(I like how relevant the last one is)

I think it's current name - The Competions Board" is awesome. I also like the Bored Board.

How about Swantaneous Combustion. Irrelevant but very clever, if I do say so myself.

I think it's current name - The Competions Board" is awesome. I also like the Bored Board.

How about Swantaneous Combustion. Irrelevant but very clever, if I do say so myself.
Haha, I just got the first part. Competions ftw.

The Ugly Ducklings maybe because we are the swans so the story of the ugly duckling is about a swan also pretty much the whole comp thinks we play that way so thats an option im throwing out there.

or Magically Delicious? but maybe i'm a bit immature

Remove this Banner Ad

Back