Prediction Name Your 3 players - 2016 starts Post 231

Remove this Banner Ad

116173_2b9a7c15901ecc6036d1c2e10d583638.JPG

"I know it's not flattering. Did I design the ******* thing?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi - Kick straight and be the gun you can be.
Bell - Big body, need to work on his awareness.
Doc, Buckley - Two kids I am looking for to watching this season.

Casboult: Can see him taking the next step, a few big grabs a game and 2-3 goals would be amazing. Yes ambitious but I have faith :p:p

Daisy: sounds like they have managed him well and he looks good on the track. He hlothas to prove a lot of doubters wrong and I think he will.

Tutt: was a toss up between him and Graham. But I think Tutt is going to over achieve for what we paid for him. Uses the ball well and is tenacious. Loved him early against collingwood.

Boekhorst - Not sure how many games he'll get this year, but I really like what he's shown so far. Also seems to be a good long kick, anyone remember his set shot goal at the intraclub? Couldn't see properly from where i was but looked like he comfortably slotted it from outside 50. I think he'll fast become one of the players who you'll want to have the ball in his hands.
Cripps - 2nd year player with his first year limited by broken leg, so realistically shouldn't expect him to set the world on fire. In saying that, if any of our youngsters are going to have an impact this year I think it'll be him. The recent discussion about Diesel is also making me more excited about Cripps (no pressure, ha).
Carrazzo - Underrated player. Hope to see him play less tagging roles and be allowed to just accumulate and distribute the ball to our outside players. Was kicking really well against Collingwood, was using both legs accurately and slotted a nice goal. Would be great for him to have an injury free year (or two) before his career ends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back