Competitions Nameless Lock of the Week Competition

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Round 20 Selections

Dude316 - Richmond (St Kilda, Carlton, WB, NM, Syd, WCE, Adel, Geel, Ess, Haw, GWS, Coll, Bris, Frem)

SugarShane - Hawthorn (Ess, Carl, Adel, Rich, Bris, Syd, WB, NM, GWS, Geel, Port, Coll, WC, Frem)

Drugs Are Bad Mackay? - Essendon (Frem, WCE, Coll, Port, Rich, GWS, Geel, Adel, Syd, Bris, NM, WB, Carl, St K)

Pea Nut - St Kilda (Essendon, Carl, Haw, Rich, Syd, Bris, Adel, NM, GWS, Geel, Port, Coll, WCE, Frem)

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Cool. I’d like to donate all the winnings to charity.

But I won’t.

I won them fair and square dammit.
For shits and giggles, want to see if you can get the 18 in a row?

Equivalent to a 300 game in bowling. Only more glory, prestige and world wide acclaim

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
For s**ts and giggles, want to see if you can get the 18 in a row?

Equivalent to a 300 game in bowling. Only more glory, prestige and world wide acclaim

I’ll try, although it’s going to require a Gold Coast selection eventually. Wouldn’t be the first time The Suns have prevented me bowling a perfect 300, but that’s a story for another day.

Dude316 - Port, (Richmond, St Kilda, Carlton, WB, NM, Syd, WCE, Adel, Geel, Ess, Haw, GWS, Coll, Bris, Frem)

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
If it's any consolation SugarShane and Pea Nut, none of the four teams we had available won this week.

Actually... it is no consolation. Just means that we didn't pay enough attention to forward planning.

If it's any consolation SugarShane and Pea Nut, none of the four teams we had available won this week.

Actually... it is no consolation. Just means that we didn't pay enough attention to forward planning.

Those of us who "forward planned" all outsmarted ourselves...

I kind of forward planned in that I never expected to get this far in the first place.

Cool. I’d like to donate all the winnings to charity.

But I won’t.

I won them fair and square dammit.

Congrats mate....now how about a nice gif production revealing in your victory/domination??

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Congrats mate....now how about a nice gif production revealing in your victory/domination??

Thanks mate. I’m actually away for a couple weeks so can’t crank out a victory gif. But I’m sure to win every competition from now on, so plenty more opportunities for that.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide

I tried forward planning previously and never did any good. This year I played I changed it up and did alright. Might stick with that.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I’ll try, although it’s going to require a Gold Coast selection eventually. Wouldn’t be the first time The Suns have prevented me bowling a perfect 300, but that’s a story for another day.

Dude316 - Port, (Richmond, St Kilda, Carlton, WB, NM, Syd, WCE, Adel, Geel, Ess, Haw, GWS, Coll, Bris, Frem)
Winners again Mr Smarty Pants

You're up to 16 in a row now

Is this the week Gold Coast break through?

Back