Names we love to call other teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth

Words that marry up with bum, whores, rape etc that reflect certain teams and the respect we have for them!!

Please feel free to post your version, i have added the ones that i use or have seen used here, please take this in the spirit that i intend it to take :thumbsu:

Fremantle= Shitmantle, Shytemantle

GWS= ?

Sydney=Shitdaney

Richmond= Bitchmond, Shitmond

Carlton= Carlscum, Carlstank

Hawthorn= Whorethorn

Collingwood= Colonwood

Melbourne= Melbum

Brisbane=?

Gold Coast=?

Adelaide=?

Geelong= Gee Pong

North Melb = Roo- Ted

Essendon= Essenscum, Bummers,Bum-Whore

Western Bulldogs= Shitscray

West Coast=?

Port Adel=?

St Kilda= St Fidler,

Fremantle shitfish.
West Coke isn't bad for us, at least it has some historical relevance but when people call us wet toast, I feel sorry for them. Such a poor attempt at slagging off a team's name.

Scum is very versatile. Essenscum, Carlscum, Collingscum etc.

Fremantle shitfish.
West Coke isn't bad for us, at least it has some historical relevance but when people call us wet toast, I feel sorry for them. Such a poor attempt at slagging off a team's name.

agree wet toast is just well stupid, atleast west coke is good !!

suns: suns of bitches
freo: Ghey anchors
st killa: slart kilda prossies
hawks: Piss and poo
pies: barcodes
bummers: essendumb or bumWhores
blues: the scum, carltankKK
demons: shemons
geelong: handbaggers
tigers: ninthmond, piss streaks

thats all I can think of for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Choke & West Coast Mighty Ducks, Failmantle & Dorkers, Bullflogs, Whorethorne, Melgone, Brisroy, Crowbots and Lollingwood are just some I've seen here on the bay.

This thread has never been done before.

West Coast W#*#*#'s, weagles. Though I normally just call them the junkies.

Saying you feel sorry for some one using a particular name to identify your team is a nice deflection that it actually gets under your skin.... Wet Toast Wee Girls :D
It's being doing the rounds since not long after they joined the comp, it's not going any where :thumbsu:

Shitney isn't that imaginative either but I don't feel sorry for anyone using it lol :p

Saying you feel sorry for some one using a particular name to identify your team is a nice deflection that it actually gets under your skin.... Wet Toast Wee Girls :D
It's being doing the rounds since not long after they joined the comp, it's not going any where :thumbsu:

You laugh your arse off when you call them wet toast, don't you?
But yeah, you've seen right through me, it's really hurtful. Please stop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back