MRP / Trib. Nankervis on Lloyd

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a terrible take. Ban the bump? Umm no.

Also Nank was never looking to tackle. He wanted to bump and make Lloyd feel it. He just stuffed up and got him right down the middle and the top of his shoulder hit his jaw.
That’s your take. I don’t think that was his initial intention.

And ban the bump, why keep it?
It is too hard to do without resulting in accidental contact more often than not.
I just don’t see the point of it if they are going down the road of 3-4 weeks or more if you get it a bit wrong and concuss another player.

That’s your take. I don’t think that was his initial intention.

And ban the bump, why keep it?
It is too hard to do without resulting in accidental contact more often than not.
I just don’t see the point of it if they are going down the road of 3-4 weeks or more if you get it a bit wrong and concuss another player.

Nank wanted to make him earn it. He just stuffed up. Simple as that.

They are basically banning tackling any player to the ground as we speak. Add the bump to the list. What next? Ban any contact that ends in a injury/concussion! They already banned contact below the knees (possibly one of the worst rules ever introduced) Well it's probably on par with the insufficient intent rule.

Same as Degoey the other week.
AFL asked for 4, player said how sorry he was for his actions and gets 3.
Like Dunstall said a few weeks ago, the "remorse" reduction is just ludicrous.

I've no dog in the fight, but something is wrong when a player gets a week for a tackle that doesn't injure and a player knocks a guy out and gets 3.

Well i mean Sicily didn't, he doubled down, then doubled down again

happy homer simpson GIF
Oh, you actually are *ed. Sorry.

3 weeks is a disgrace. What Nankervis did was far far worse than Sicily did to McLuggage (which was accidental I firmly believe)

Hawthorn fans have every to feel angry/victims of a miscarriage of justice.
We are getting used to copping bullshit from tribunal.

The AFL Tribunal is, always has been and always will be a boy's club predominantly made up of ex-players. They will always hand down the lenient sentences, they will always back their boys.

Remember that Bachar Houli debacle a few years back?

Nank wanted to make him earn it. He just stuffed up. Simple as that.

They are basically banning tackling any player to the ground as we speak. Add the bump to the list. What next? Ban any contact that ends in a injury/concussion! They already banned contact below the knees (possibly one of the worst rules ever introduced) Well it's probably on par with the insufficient intent rule.
Agree with this. Too late to tackle so tried to knock him over. Tall blokes shoulder hits short blokes head. 3 weeks. Pretty obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back