Nas- Untitled

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think it's the blind leading the blind, I have heard all of Nas', Jay-Zs, Rakims, Ice Cubes, Common, Outkast, Biggies, Tupacs, Jeru the Damaja, Del, Lupe, AZ's etc catalog.

And in my opinion Nas' 8 albums (havent heard Untitled yet) + Lost Tapes stacks up against anyone who has released near that many albums. Each to their own though.

I dont think it's the blind leading the blind, I have heard all of Nas', Jay-Zs, Rakims, Ice Cubes, Common, Outkast, Biggies, Tupacs, Jeru the Damaja, Del, Lupe, AZ's etc catalog.

And in my opinion Nas' 8 albums (havent heard Untitled yet) + Lost Tapes stacks up against anyone who has released near that many albums. Each to their own though.

If your a Nas fan, and I take it you are with that screen name, hurry up and download Untitled...you won't be disapointed.

His catalog for an 8 album artist is decent, but lots of shite after such a promising start. Thats my gripe with Nas. Thats just the evolution of the genre though...and he's just not to my taste anymore.

Sly Fox off untitled is a very good track though...ill give him that.

His catalog for an 8 album artist is decent, but lots of shite after such a promising start. Thats my gripe with Nas. Thats just the evolution of the genre though...and he's just not to my taste anymore.

Sly Fox off untitled is a very good track though...ill give him that.

I'll agree with you on that, one of the tracks of the year so far IMO

Queens Get The Money is brilliant. The thing with Nas is his production choices baffle me. Ive been spoiled with heaps of Primo, so that is hard for me to take :(

I like that song, but all my mates seem to like it a hell of alot more than I do...
For the record my favourites on the album are Sly Fox, Black President and Hero

If your a Nas fan, and I take it you are with that screen name, hurry up and download Untitled...you won't be disapointed.

:)Cause he one of my fav artists I'm going to to do the right thing and purchase it. If i have a bit of spare cash i try to do that with my fav artists. Unless it doesn't hit the stores when it's meant to. Hip Hop Is Dead was released here about 1 month after the US got it.:mad:

:)Cause he one of my fav artists I'm going to to do the right thing and purchase it. If i have a bit of spare cash i try to do that with my fav artists. Unless it doesn't hit the stores when it's meant to. Hip Hop Is Dead was released here about 1 month after the US got it.:mad:

Same, I own all his albums, but morally there is nothing wrong with downloading an album when it's leaked and then buying it as soon as its available to buy

Cunninlynguists, Little Brother, Del Funkee/Heiroglyphics :), Jedi Mind Tricks, Lupe Fiasco, The Coup, De La Soul, Aesop Rock, Foreign Exchange, Common, OC. Dont mind a bit of AZ and Ali Vegas also.

This is my core area of likeing ;)

^You know what good hiphop is, so I can't hate your opinion on Nas, even though I vehemently disagree.

I think Nas is a legend, and has a ridiculous discography to his name - it's just unbelievable. He has made some of the rgeatest songs, albums, story-telling tracks, and came up with some of the greatest concepts the genre has seen, and is relaly the only mainstream rapper with as much commercial success as he has had over a decade that comes out with singles that wouldn't otherwise be successful. Possibly/probably my favourite rapper ever.

From what you listed, I enjoy the lynguists, little brother (minstrel show!!), De La Soul, Foreign Exchange, Common and AZ :thumbsu::thumbsu:

It's so good to see people down under appreciating talented hiphop.

He has made some of the rgeatest songs, albums, story-telling tracks, and came up with some of the greatest concepts the genre has seen.

Shame that was all with Illmatic ;)

Even a bit of It Was Written...but nothing more :D

To my list, i should have added MURS/Living Legends/9th Wonder. They are awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back