Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

It's vitally important to be critically minded. Never take what people say at face value. Especially governments.

But it is also vitally importsnt to be PREPARED to accept what people say as well. One state cannot function without the other if you are seeking truth.

The thing is 'government' isn't a moustache twirling cabal of 5 villains in a room. It is 100s of thousands of people. Millions in large countries like the USA.. It's postal workers, mechanics, accountants, teachers, scientists, doctors, police, soldiers, engineers, public servants etc.

Even Hitler was right about smoking being unhealthy You can literally be the greatest monster in world history and still be right now and then.

To say the vast majority of people quslified to help you undersrand an issue are just all liars is ridiculous.

I'm sorry but your justification for closing your eyes and ears to a world of knowledge is diabolically misguided and self defeating.

If you're seeking truth, you need the self awareness to know if you have a predetermined view.

Just my two cents.

Yes and no.
Like, NASA I've decided is untrustworthy, so I just write everything they say off.
CIA, Govt, etc...likewise.
So whenever certain entities that have built up decades of distrust, lies, and manipulation, on their resume, I will not at all open my mind to them.
Bit like them being the boy who cried wolf.
Certain other entities may have shown evidence of being transparent at times whilst other times of not, and aren't secretly evil, so I will afford them much more trust in my mind.
Like anything....certain people in your life do you wrong, and many times, you cut them off. Whilst others have done you wrong a few times but also done you good many times, so you keep forgiving, trying, affording them more inroad, keep moving that line in the sand back.
A good rule of thumb is if you dont believe something ONLY because the information comes from a specific source, then your bias is impeeding your pursuit for the truth.

Far better for you to look at the evidence, and see if you disagree with how they came to their conclusions.

For you to hold a position (men didn't go to the moon, for example) and then to simply waive away evidence like photos, video, scientific measurements, etc etc etc etc as "nope, it comes from NASA, so therefore its GOTTA be fake" is silly.

As i have said many many times.

If something is wrong - show us where, show us why.

Do that, and we will stand right next to you.

Just say "lol, you expect me to believe NASA?!?!?"...and you have zero credibility.

Ok, but I've already shown many things that are dubious about the moon landing. Photographic evidence. Cross hairs. Lit up shadows. Extra light sources. Enormous light source reflection in convex helmets which means a direct extra light source was used, because the sun in a convex helmet is pinpoint big. Etc etc.
you've asked questions.

How could it be possible that "x" happened/is shown? - that sort of thing.

You haven't actually shown us anything that supports your beliefs.

Just asked questions.

And that's fine and all, but there are answers to every single one of your questions.

You don't like the answers, not because of what they are, but because of who is giving them to you.

That's a problem.

If you're seeking truth, you need the self awareness to know if you have a predetermined view.

Just my two cents.
Works both ways though, well everything you said does.

To me personally there are 2 things that would make me believe the nasa story.

We could argue back and forth over you presenting nasa told me so and us replying bullshit and around the merry go round we go...

But all I require is 2...

1. Prove to me you can have gas pressure without a container

2. Stick me in a space suit throw me in a vacuum chamber and flick the switch if I can function and do maintenance work in that environment I would believe them.

Last edited:
Works both ways though, well everything you said does.

To me personally there are 2 things that would make me believe the nasa story.

We could argue back and forth over you presenting nasa told me so and us replying bullshit and around the merry go round we go...

But all I require is 2...

1. Prove to me you can have gas pressure without a container

2. Stick me in a space suit throw me in a vacuum chamber and flick the switch if I can function and do maintenance work in that environment I would believe them.

1. Gas pressure and atmospheric pressure aren't the same thing. You can increase pressure by stuffing gas in a bottle but air pressure requires no container at all.

Pressure is the force exerted by the density of 'stuff' above pressing down.

The more 'stuff' there is above a gas, the more pressure there is. The less the less. Gravity at work

Proof? Just climb a high mountain. Air thins, breathing becomes harder. This is because air pressure is dropping below breathable levels and your lungs can't function properly.

Now if there was a container holding oxygen and nitrogen on the Earth, rather than Gravity, then oxygen would be evenly dispersed all the way up to the top of your fantasy snow globe.

But it doesnt. Because mass is attracted to heavier mass.

FWIW, it's possible for really light gases to drift up and leach into space. But heavier molecules like oxygen and held down by gravity.

Which window?
lm01.png

cm01.png

1. Gas pressure and atmospheric pressure aren't the same thing. You can increase pressure by stuffing gas in a bottle but air pressure requires no container at all.

Pressure is the force exerted by the density of 'stuff' above pressing down.

The more 'stuff' there is above a gas, the more pressure there is. The less the less. Gravity at work

Proof? Just climb a high mountain. Air thins, breathing becomes harder. This is because air pressure is dropping below breathable levels and your lungs can't function properly.

Now if there was a container holding oxygen and nitrogen on the Earth, rather than Gravity, then oxygen would be evenly dispersed all the way up to the top of your fantasy snow globe.

But it doesnt. Because mass is attracted to heavier mass.

FWIW, it's possible for really light gases to drift up and leach into space. But heavier molecules like oxygen and held down by gravity.
What do we breathe?

Is it gas when its in the atmosphere?

Stop spinning nonsense....

Prove to us we can have gas pressure without a container please... demonstration

Show me I can have a balloon without the balloon inside a vacuum. A tire without a tire rubber within vacuum.

Going up a mountain means absolutely nothing but a pressure gradient you still have gas pressure, Not how you get a gas pressure without a container, let alone a gas near a vacuum without a container.

How much money you got? I'm sure anything can be achieved at a price....

Hell, Russia will send you to the ISS if you have a few hundred million lying around...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool so how did they get the images of the earth flying to the moon?
Have you bothered to do any research on this question at all?

genuinely curious if you have either

(a) searched and searched, and not found the answer to this question yet
(b) found an answer, but don't believe it to be correct
(c) not bothered to look yourself, and try to learn something new.

Which is it?

Have you bothered to do any research on this question at all?

genuinely curious if you have either

(a) searched and searched, and not found the answer to this question yet
(b) found an answer, but don't believe it to be correct
(c) not bothered to look yourself, and try to learn something new.

Which is it?
This is going to be another nasa told me so......i can feel it.

Out of that window flying to the moon how did they get the images of the earth.

This is going to be another nasa told me so......i can feel it.

Out of that window flying to the moon how did they get the images of the earth.
Which way were they pointing when they were flying to the moon NEGAN? What about on the way back from the moon? On which side was the window?

You will be shocked with the information you can find when you can be bothered to look....

Last edited:
Look at what we are reduced to now...

Does our atmosphere contain gas?

How could an astronaut take a picture out of a window?

These are the hard hitting questions on the conspiracy side people...

When the Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over a 800 mile stretch of Texas and Louisiana during its re-entry to Earth, it was traveling at over 8,000 MPH. From California to Florida in less than 15 minutes.

All bodies were recovered. ALL. They found enough of the space shuttle to rebuild most of it during their investigation. Compare this to when Flight 93 crashed, there should have been almost 300 tons of debris along with 10 tons of human remains. But they recovered no debris or body parts, whatsoever.

Hmmmmmmmm,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back