Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

True story.
I was in Las Vegas last year and caught a cab, as you do.
It was late afternoon and there was a heap of contrails in the sky.
I, stupidly, noted that the airport was busy today, (herpa derpa, when isn't it in LV?)
Old mate driving the cab went on a long rant that they weren't contrails at all, but government jets spraying silver nitrate to block out the second sun.
He apparently sees this second sun rising all the time when he's doing night shift and it is definitely the reason for global warming and the coming Armageddon.
The Gov't is painting it out everyday to stop global panic.
He was deadly serious.
I gave him a $20 tip because I was afraid he would stab me if I didn't.
Every time I think of him, I think about you GG.exe

So a guy on youtube started filming the moon and noticed there are matrix-like glitches going on with it. Reckons it's a hologram or something.

The videos got so much publicity even NASA themselves were forced to comment on them -- naturally, they slammed the guy/channel as all BS and it's just "moon waves".

Youtube even tried to entirely ban the guy's channel all over the video. As in, they banned him, and then he fought to have it re-instated. That obviously smells and to have even NASA themselves speak about it means it struck a nerve.

Watch from 28:30 on this video to get the gist of it...

And the guy's channel and videos here...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Crrow777

The waves are produced by the temperature disparities created on Earth during a solar eclipse, which occurs when the moon's passage overhead blocks out the sun's light. The parts of Earth shaded by the moon naturally cool down, and this temperature difference spawns the acoustic waves. But hey, the Moon is a hologram during an eclipse is way more fun :greenalien:

The waves are produced by the temperature disparities created on Earth during a solar eclipse, which occurs when the moon's passage overhead blocks out the sun's light. The parts of Earth shaded by the moon naturally cool down, and this temperature difference spawns the acoustic waves. But hey, the Moon is a hologram during an eclipse is way more fun :greenalien:
Well all this was 5 years ago, just catching up on it now.
Did I even say I believed it btw??
;)

Just going thru Ccrow77s video list. There's a ton of great videos. Highly recommended.

I think the guy's legit. Has got big media outlets, the CIA, the FBI, NASA, butting heads with him....he's just some youtube guy who brings incredibly good evidence in the form of high-tech still photos and videos of an array of things. Chemtrails, fake UFOs, etc.

Mate, you just said in another thread that you honestly believe Michelle Obama has a dick.:drunk::drunk::drunk:
I wish that thread was not obscenely closed, because it IS a conspiracy theory, and deserves discussion.

In fairness to our beloved tin foil hatters.
It's not their most ridiculous notion.

She does kinda look like she might have a dick and 49% of the population do.

How can this be so if all of the moon landings were fake?:drunk::drunk::drunk:

"The evocative image above is a very interesting and historic one of Earth’s geocorona. It comes from the first telescope on the moon, placed by Apollo 16 astronauts in 1972. "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a space between your ears, you could go there :p

I occupy that, and several spaces of posters around these parts.

Im still sad the Dragon didnt splatter onto the Dome. Unless they flicked the switch that opens the hatch I guess.

b4cdd3c.jpg

Congrats Israel on travelling still in Earth's atmosphere, a 7 week....yes 7 week journey travel to the moon which is still in Earth's atmosphere is a triumph.....

ps.....Your fakery is some of the best.

Mushrooms found on Mars.......

tenor.gif
BWAHAHAHAHA.

Some funboy at NASA is going to get fired for not vetting the photos from Devon Island properly.

I am waiting for their get out jail free card playing it off as April's fool joke.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back