Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

Love this reply from my comment above on youtube. This guy leaping to attack those attacking my post.

-----------------
So GG, you really believe the Apollo moon missions are a hoax?
What happens to this belief if people go back and find the landing sites? Will they also be 'in' on conspiracy? Will you change your mind?

So GG, you really believe the Apollo moon missions are a hoax?
What happens to this belief if people go back and find the landing sites? Will they also be 'in' on conspiracy? Will you change your mind?
The Moon Landing is something I've flipped on multiple times over the years. Believing, disbelieving, round and round again. But, currently (the last few years) I'm disbelieving it ever happened. And more...ISS fake. Can't travel outside of the higher atmosphere, mars mission faked, etc etc. Perhaps even the earth is flat. I do %100 believe in the geocentric model tho.

The Moon Landing is something I've flipped on multiple times over the years. Believing, disbelieving, round and round again. But, currently (the last few years) I'm disbelieving it ever happened. And more...ISS fake. Can't travel outside of the higher atmosphere, mars mission faked, etc etc. Perhaps even the earth is flat. I do %100 believe in the geocentric model tho.
Why are you so strong in your disbelief?
There is no physical reasons why humans couldn't have gone to the moon, both the US and the USSR were certainly in a race to the moon in the late 1960's, I was at school and we watched them step off. Physical evidence strongly supports they went to the moon. So why is it easy to believe an extremely unlikely conspiracy (and one that would be impossible to hide) than the simple fact the US went to the Moon?

I actually think the Apollo hoax conspiracy is about the dumbest there is. With Kennedy assassinations there does seem some legit questions, US actions before 9/11 suggest 'someone' knew something was afoot, and with UFO's there is probably some signal in the noise but what that is, I sure don't know.

Why are you so strong in your disbelief?
There is no physical reasons why humans couldn't have gone to the moon, both the US and the USSR were certainly in a race to the moon in the late 1960's, I was at school and we watched them step off. Physical evidence strongly supports they went to the moon. So why is it easy to believe an extremely unlikely conspiracy (and one that would be impossible to hide) than the simple fact the US went to the Moon?

I actually think the Apollo hoax conspiracy is about the dumbest there is. With Kennedy assassinations there does seem some legit questions, US actions before 9/11 suggest 'someone' knew something was afoot, and with UFO's there is probably some signal in the noise but what that is, I sure don't know.
i dont believe in aliens ufos at all

theres a lot of photographic evidence of the apollo missions that are huge red flags, as well as technical stuff like space suits, aluminum foil to protect against radiation, and a number of things related to the functionality of the module, also that damning video evidence of them faking the shot of the earth on the window that was leaked.

i dont believe in aliens ufos at all

theres a lot of photographic evidence of the apollo missions that are huge red flags, as well as technical stuff like space suits, aluminum foil to protect against radiation, and a number of things related to the functionality of the module, also that damning video evidence of them faking the shot of the earth on the window that was leaked.
Most of the so called photographic evidence relates to photographic effects on a celestial body without atmosphere, most folks don't understand how different it is.

If this is the video

you are talking about, I don't actually see anything in it 'convincing'. I heard a lot of a narrator, in a very authoritarian voice, talking over the astronauts and obscuring their conversation and telling what I should believe I was seeing & hearing, but I didn't see any smoking gun. It's a video off the internet and as they accuse NASA of doctoring things, so can they, especially now.

That business with the window is rubbish, trying to make a shot taken in low earth orbit look like a distant shot of Earth is not possible. I did notice they were genuinely appeared to be in zero G, so all I can say for sure is this video shows astronauts in zero gee.

They also claim the footage from the cabin was video in colour, but I'm not sure that was possible because small colour video cameras had yet to be developed. More likely it is film converted later. They also lie when they claim the video is banned in America.

Last edited:
I get why people dont want to believe things NASA tells them. Its because they havnt experienced them first hand and they sound so...fantastical, so unreal and difficult to grasp. And thats completely understandable.

Why NASA would bother lying about it all and making it all up is more of a conspiracy to me. Thats a lot of effort to make people believe they can go to space and are actively in space. For what? The peoples Morale? I doubt the average person wakes up and goes "Damn, we have a space station. I am PUMPED now, off to work I go knowing my country runs NASA who DOMINATES space! Yeah!"

Cross hair photos and inconsistent shadows with no explanation whatsoever in 50 years has me doubting it

If u cant explain the simple stuff in your own photos then i cant move forward about anything else on the 'mission'
Imo

To be clear, have you seen explanations, and don’t agree with them, or have you literally not seen any explanations?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G
Creating this thread purely so I can dump all kinds of anti-NASA videos and discussion in here. Instead of having to post them all in different existing threads for ISS, Moon, Mars, etc, etc..

Good idea.

It annoys me no end that when you go looking for anything other that the mainstream narrative on these topics all you can ever find is 'Such and such theory DEBUNKED!'. How about you show me these wacky theories and I'll decide if they can be debunked :mad:

Last edited:
It’s all pure *ery. Google anything relating to flat earth or hollow earth etc, and all you get is articles on conspiracy idiots etc. Every truth is suppressed. YouTube clips on flat earth you get the same results, all biased to the global model.

It’s all pure f***ery. Google anything relating to flat earth or hollow earth etc, and all you get is articles on conspiracy idiots etc. Every truth is suppressed. YouTube clips on flat earth you get the same results, all biased to the global model.
The truth is supressed, and the evidence for that is that you cant find any evidence that supports your belief?

The truth is supressed, and the evidence for that is that you cant find any evidence that supports your belief?

There is plenty of evidence. Use alternative search engines. Look up amateur high altitude balloons and look for yourself without the lense of NASA, tell me what you see

There is plenty of evidence. Use alternative search engines. Look up amateur high altitude balloons and look for yourself without the lense of NASA, tell me what you see

What sort of “alternative” search engines?

When I see these amateur high altitude balloon videos, what am I looking for?

What sort of “alternative” search engines?

When I see these amateur high altitude balloon videos, what am I looking for?

Now google image search anything earth and space related, and try tell me the images look anything like this video ?

Now google image search anything earth and space related, and try tell me the images look anything like this video ?

Hang on, you said “mainstream” search engines like google are in on the conspiracy, and won’t show you results that show...whatever it is you think this clip shows you.

Yet, you just showed me a clip on...wait for it....YouTube.

YouTube is owned by.....wanna take a guess??

Hang on, you said “mainstream” search engines like google are in on the conspiracy, and won’t show you results that show...whatever it is you think this clip shows you.

Yet, you just showed me a clip on...wait for it....YouTube.

YouTube is owned by.....wanna take a guess??

Just ignore the evidence why don’t you. That specific video is well down on the search bar , minimal comments, which suggest YouTube fk with it, so yeah flog , information gets supressed but clearly people will re upload content

Remove this Banner Ad

Back