Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

Note that very very few media outlets even carried the Chinese story.
Why? :moustache:
https://theconversation.com/amp/change-4-why-the-moons-far-side-looks-red-in-new-images-109452

Why the far side of the moon looks red and not gray

:rolleyes:

"Cameras on spacecraft often don’t see colours in the same way as the human eye. For example, the red, green and blue components are usually recorded separately. This was the case with the latest images, and no colour correction has been applied to take account of the different sensitivities of each set of the camera’s colour detectors."

Furthermore.....

"It is a simple matter to adjust the image to make it look more reasonable"

TO MAKE IT MORE REASONABLE.... seriously wtf.

file-20190107-32127-usyyod.jpg

They are now even doing the manipulation of photos themselves instead of asking wtf is the 4k ultra high def video .....so we don't have these anomalies ....

Unbelievable.

Lucky the Chinese didn't use any video. It'd be torn to shreds in minutes.
Yup.

Played it too safe given a significant moment for them.

The far side of the moon, How convenient.

Just not enough meat here no where near it to make it a reality for me.

this article says that the rover will take regular naps during the day, because it's so hot there, to protect it from malfunctioning, and then comes back online during the nights.....however.....did they forget that a lunar day is 28 earth days?! The moon has night for 14 earth days. And sunlight for 14 earth days and it's noon will last for up to 3 earth days. So a nap for a few Earth days??

that article also incorrectly states the moon reaches temperatures of 200 degrees centigrade....but in fact the moon reaches 200 degress fahrenheit

the chinese don't know how to lie well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ds-cute-social-media-messages-taking-nap.html

this article says that the rover will take regular naps during the day, because it's so hot there, to protect it from malfunctioning, and then comes back online during the nights.....however.....did they forget that a lunar day is 28 earth days?! The moon has night for 14 earth days. And sunlight for 14 earth days and it's noon will last for up to 3 earth days. So a nap for a few Earth days??

that article also incorrectly states the moon reaches temperatures of 200 degrees centigrade....but in fact the moon reaches 200 degress fahrenheit

the chinese don't know how to lie well

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ds-cute-social-media-messages-taking-nap.html

No they didn't forget how long the lunar day is. The article even states that it is going to nap from the 4th to the 10th. Later, they talk about napping during the lunar night too.

the math is wrong so i question the veracity if them managing a flight to the moon. exact science
If "Math is wrong" you're going to need to show us where, and show us how.

Anyone can just say "lol - wrong!". Why should we believe you?

Finally they realease it. Congratulations China.

What is it a minute of footage?
How much did you need?

Lemme guess - complete continuous unedited footage from build, to launch, to orbit, to touchdown. Weeks and weeks of it, with not a single frame break. All in high def from multiple angles, and provided by multiple sources.

Anything less and its clearly "lololol!!ol fake!" amiright?!

Last edited:
haha, omg that is so fake, look at the mounting/bars on either side of the frame, so "cgi" with the backdrop of the moon not meshing visually with the supposed structure of the craft.

also it looks too much like the changE 3 film which you posted earlier from several years ago, which also raises questions how the camera is at the bottom, landing side, but they're flying then backwards across the surface. lol

Annotation 2019-01-12 120657.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, omg that is so fake, look at the mounting/bars on either side of the frame, so "cgi" with the backdrop of the moon not meshing visually with the supposed structure of the craft.

also it looks too much like the changE 3 film which you posted earlier from several years ago, which also raises questions how the camera is at the bottom, landing side, but they're flying then backwards across the surface. lol

View attachment 604077
Cringe.

How much did you need?

Lemme guess - complete continuous unedited footage from build, to launch, to orbit, to touchdown. Weeks and weeks of it, with not a single frame break. All in high def from multiple angles, and provided by multiple sources.

Anything less and its clearly "lololol!!ol fake!" amiright?!
Bustedfraud for a funboy like yourself we understand that releasing footage over week after the event is good by you it's automatically flagged by us skeptics. The footage itself becomes irrelevant as could edited manipulated in that time. Now I haven't seen the footage you presented but I have seen others that has large chunks of the video missing.

You already shown what a decieptful person you are with your change3 footage your opinion on the matter is null and void.

Bustedfraud for a funboy like yourself we understand that releasing footage over week after the event is good by you it's automatically flagged by us skeptics. The footage itself becomes irrelevant as could edited manipulated in that time. Now I haven't seen the footage you presented but I have seen others that has large chunks of the video missing.

You already shown what a decieptful person you are with your change3 footage your opinion on the matter is null and void.
You might not believe this, but the change3 footage I posted was a honest to goodness mistake on my part, and I owned it!

What I did next was, provide you with the correct footage, and fix said mistake. Precisely what people should do if they get something wrong.

So...we are back to square one then.

You say: "lolol fake! no footage!"

I say: Heres the footage.

You say" nup - still lololol fake, cos photoshop 'n stuff.

Its really fun to watch you contort your arguments and watch you squirm to try to hold your position, with the wall closing in every time. I mean, your methodology is as old as the hills:

- "Definitely fake - video/pics or didnt happen!"
- "here's the pics/video".
- "pics/video could have been doctored. Still fake!"

The evidence you want is literally impossible to provide you, as every time something is put in front of you on a silver platter, it is merely just part of the coverup, and your conspiracy gets ever wider.

because it's very easy to fake a final minute of a craft landing on a surface, blotting out the sky background, tweaking the colors.

no footage from leaving earth's atmosphere, shot of the earth in the background, no footage approaching the moon from a distance, etc.

the tesla fakery of the earth in the background was already shown to be bs, so much was written/shown about the inconsistencies with the car, precipitation, etc, as well as from my end the smallness of the earth from such a small distance away from it.

same why apollo footage them faking the earth on the window.

there's been no actual real footage, uninterrupted showing a legitimate earth at a distance, or moon at a distance + landing.

it always picks up action from the easily faked flying across a surface.

wake up man

because it's very easy to fake a final minute of a craft landing on a surface, blotting out the sky background, tweaking the colors.

no footage from leaving earth's atmosphere, shot of the earth in the background, no footage approaching the moon from a distance, etc.

the tesla fakery of the earth in the background was already shown to be bs, so much was written/shown about the inconsistencies with the car, precipitation, etc, as well as from my end the smallness of the earth from such a small distance away from it.

there's been no actual real footage, uninterrupted showing a legitimate earth at a distance, or moon at a distance + landing.

wake up man
Of course, this is all complete nonsense.
Theres plenty of footage. you yourself have posted it. You just now say "lolol fake" because it suits you.
You just made a claim - prove it.

No bustedfraud you didn't admit to s**t you're being decieptful again. You just played it off as omg I can't believe you watched it. You're a funboy NASA could serve you a s**t sandwich and you will eat with a grin.

Added to to what GG.exe said.

The moon landing back in the 60s set a standard and we are calling fake on that. This performance in 2019 is ridiculous. Not only this released footage didn't even seem to appear (I could be wrong) in their mission control.

It's either the moon landing was fake and China is legit or it's all bullshit given the difference of standard between the technology and era. But funboys are going to funboy and bat themselves silly to this rubbish.

No bustedfraud you didn't admit to s**t you're being decieptful again. You just played it off as omg I can't believe you watched it. You're a funboy NASA could serve you a s**t sandwich and you will eat with a grin.

Added to to what GG.exe said.

The moon landing back in the 60s set a standard and we are calling fake on that. This performance in 2019 is ridiculous. Not only this released footage didn't even seem to appear (I could be wrong) in their mission control.

It's either the moon landing was fake and China is legit or it's all bullshit given the difference of standard between the technology and era. But funboys are going to funboy and bat themselves silly to this rubbish.
If the best evidence you have of your side can be summarised as "lololol you believe anything you see lololol {insert insults as necessary} then you dont have much do you...

To refresh.

You: lolol fake - no footage!
Non insane people: Um....here it is.
You: lolol you sheep - footage can be faked! Still lololol fake.
Non insane people: but it wasnt faked was it....got any proof it was faked?
You: Dont need proof, the mere fact it COULD be faked is good enough for me! lolol fake.

Again - watching you try to contort yourself out of every argument you put out there as if the walls are ever closing in on you is fun to see.

I look forward to a nonsensical reply filled with insults, triumphantly proclaiming that all the evidence is so obliviously fake that only shills would deny it, yet suspiciously devoid of anything closely resembling evidence.

wake up man
You are totally and utterly paranoid bro. Time to get off the internet for a few weeks and spend some time outside. This isn't doing you any good

Wait.. so if this is a fake, let me get this straight.

Why would so much money be invested? Why would so many highly qualified engineers/ scientists dedicate such a significantly long period of their lives to build some sort of space looking craft just to sit it in a remote part of a desert somewhere to make it look like we landed on the moon? All the while, collectively keeping the whole thing hush hush between themselves.

Why would they do all this when other similarly qualified Engineers/ Scientists get to create much cooler stuff in comparison like sending space telescopes into space?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back