NASCAR 2018

Aug 27, 2007
brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
daytona 500 tomorrow. No kenseth and danica Patrick racing for the last time in stock cars tomorrow.

Noticed last year there was fewer cautions because if your car is in a wreck you pretty much can’t get back on the track. As they added a new rule where put more parts on the car to keep in running. Use to get 6 cautions a race to debrey

daytona 500 tomorrow. No kenseth and danica Patrick racing for the last time in stock cars tomorrow.

Noticed last year there was fewer cautions because if your car is in a wreck you pretty much can’t get back on the track. As they added a new rule where put more parts on the car to keep in running. Use to get 6 cautions a race to debrey

I mentioned in the general motorsport thread how the new aero is a disaster waiting to happen when they go more than single file.
Carnage galore today i'm tipping.

Did you see the xfinity race ??...mental finish

DONT SCROLL IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED DAMO !!!!

Austin Dillon LITERALLY comes from nowhere to win the 500.
Major wreck with 2 left took the major contenders ( apart from Hamlin ) out

Good video with a bunch of yanks chatting on stream

So Dillon bumps Almirola into the wall, takes the chequer, and nothing happens?

Did Dillon actually turn him though ?
I'd like to see the burger cam on Dillons car , i think it was just a case of Aric " zigging " and Austin " Zagging " *

* DENOTES - I've been wrong before though.

Anyone still watching?

The rules package used for the All-Star race produced the best racing I've seen in a long time.

Yeah been watching the monday night replays

Never watch the all-star race though cos it's boring

Apparently not this year
Who won ?

Dont say *stick Harvick

Yeah been watching the monday night replays

Never watch the all-star race though cos it's boring

Apparently not this year
Who won ?

Dont say ****stick Harvick

Yeah i agree it's been s**t the last few years but heaps of good racing this year. Restrictor plates, higher rear wing.....and Harvick won.

Oooooooohhhhhhhh, you're not going to enjoy reading he last page of the general motorsport thread.

*awkward*

Yeah I went and done some research after posting this.
Track pass might be my best option.

Yeah I went and done some research after posting this.
Track pass might be my best option.

Do the free trial first.