Rumour Nat Fyfe bails on the Doig Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think what you want but I have a source (player) and its common knowledge that the majority of his teammates think hes a ******. why do you think he wasn't made captain...

Bit like how Edwards and McLeod hated each other yet hold the record for most games played together? Players are professionals and like most jobs, you don't have to like the person you work with, you just have to able to work with them

The media must love how many suckers there are willing to believe everything they're told.

Think what you want but I have a source (player) and its common knowledge that the majority of his teammates think hes a ******. why do you think he wasn't made captain...

Hey that's strange new account, my sources (multiple and players) say otherwise. Still holding onto the "team mates hate him" and "never made captain because of it" lie from nearly 12 months ago? Move on oxygen thief and the next time you make a dupe try and be somewhat creative.

Hey that's strange new account, my sources (multiple and players) say otherwise. Still holding onto the "team mates hate him" and "never made captain because of it" lie? Move on oxygen thief and the next time you make a dupe try and be somewhat creative.

we shall see when hes not there after next year

Where do these stupid rumours even come from? What evidence do you want, people actually getting their phones out and taking photos just so you're satisfied ?

From PerthNow's photo gallery:

Fyfe's lady before the Doig Medal
4f55eddfef166c3626e899ccb4258f56

With said lady

f30a8dd225ba076b5a19a0443df6fc5e

Signing a young fan's autograth book..
0cc48633b6c19eef4eaa1393764cbbb4

Looks relaxed and hardly mischief happening

Apparently Natty Fyfe didn't want to go to the Doig Medal presentation so he stayed home. Someone from the club had to pick him up from his house 3/4 of the way through to bring him there. Heard today on 6PR...
Didnt the Lions cancel their B&F based on the lack of players who turned up to games this year? Fyfe was there nothing thread.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe just hated that the Doig didn't have 4 winners and that everyone else didn't get a participation trophy like Brisbane did.

We are an inclusive club.

The same bloke that broke the Sam Mitchell to West Coast story? I guess Katy Perry was right... some people are indeed Hot n Cold.

A broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean you should rely on it to give you an accurate time.

Hagdorn is the biggest waste of Oxygen since that women basher Wayne Carey.

The same bloke that broke the Sam Mitchell to West Coast story? I guess Katy Perry was right... some people are indeed Hot n Cold.
He's notoriously cold when it comes to Freo news too.

I was basing my answer on my friend being at attendance at the Doig, and sending me photos of Fyfe all night via snapchat

A broken clock is right twice a day. Doesn't mean you should rely on it to give you an accurate time.

Hagdorn is the biggest waste of Oxygen since that women basher Wayne Carey.

He's notoriously cold when it comes to Freo news too.

I was basing my answer on my friend being at attendance at the Doig, and sending me photos of Fyfe all night via snapchat
I'd never heard of the bloke until Thursday when he dropped the Mitchell to Eagles bombshell. There's no doubt he was way off the mark on this one, though!

The OP needs to put the shovel down and stop digging a bigger hole. The info was wrong, move on.

Far out some people know a lot about * all on this forum. Couture dresses? Break-ups? This is like when a bad commentator has to pick out a debutants family in the crowd to fill some dead-air. Except instead of filling dead air, bigfooty posters masquerade actual football knowledge with gossip knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back