Recommitted Nat Fyfe [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Being a Freo fan I take it self waterboarding is a regular thing for you. :p

On topic, I hope and I think Nat will stay a Docker. What I do know is that the Hawks are out of the race.

When you say Hawks are out of the race for Fyfe, is this based on inside info or informed speculation?
Is this because Fyfe has a better offer? Or has no interest in Hawthorn? Ir do the Hawks have someone else in mind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will definitely be interesting after winning most of the stats and still going down by 40+

Fyfe wants to be in a winning team, Ross does not like kicking goals to win

When you say Hawks are out of the race for Fyfe, is this based on inside info or informed speculation?
Is this because Fyfe has a better offer? Or has no interest in Hawthorn? Ir do the Hawks have someone else in mind?
Hawks are out of the race since they have no salary cap. Watching your 1st & 2nd in your F&B last year dominate for other team's, it's obvious that you wouldn't have done that unless it was necessary to get in your future midfielders last trade period.

If you do still have a mythical war chest, then you definitely cost yourself a shot at another flag trading them out.

Absolute pipe dream but boy would he look good lining up alongside Sloane.
I don't think its a pipedream at all. Besides Victoria being the "home of football" I don't see any reason as to why Fyfe would want to go their over Adelaide (even though Adelaide is a bit boring, if he wants success I wouldn't rule Adelaide out). And I think your team is probably in the best situation for a flag out of all the teams in contention to get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back