Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Naaaaaah way
short memories on here,this is my final say on the subject of Fyffe,good player that he is,not 1 side in the competition is carrying scars from
being destroyed by Fyffe in the past,sides coming up against Fremantle wouldnt plan for him as they would coming up against Franklin in his prime
and theres a handfull of clubs in the comp that will carry the memory in theyre history of the time Lance Franklin obliterated them like they was witches hats
namely,Essendon,Adelaide,North & the Bulldogs..just to name a few cos im not a hawthorn man...his impact imo towers over any midfielder of the past 30 yrs,any...Franklin is the last AFL superstar

short memories on here,this is my final say on the subject of Fyffe,good player that he is,not 1 side in the competition is carrying scars from
being destroyed by Fyffe in the past,sides coming up against Fremantle wouldnt plan for him as they would coming up against Franklin in his prime
and theres a handfull of clubs in the comp that will carry the memory in theyre history of the time Lance Franklin obliterated them like they was witches hats
namely,Essendon,Adelaide,North & the Bulldogs..just to name a few cos im not a hawthorn man...his impact imo towers over any midfielder of the past 30 yrs,any...Franklin is the last AFL superstar
Weird you say that, Lance has actually kicked more goals against you than he has Adelaide and the dogs.

You conveniently forgot to leave it out whilst naming clubs he has dominated.
that just reinforces my point to the west australians that even the mighty tiges have been victims of his greatness,not just those mentioned,
but what is burned in every football fans subconscious for ever and a day are the 2 most sublime goals ever kicked in the history of the game itself
we all know what 2 they are :) and theyre legendary and Fyffe will only ever be a club legend,those 2 goals alone a Folklore :thumbsu:

that just reinforces my point to the west australians that even the mighty tiges have been victims of his greatness,not just those mentioned,
but what is burned in every football fans subconscious for ever and a day are the 2 most sublime goals ever kicked in the history of the game itself
we all know what 2 they are :) and theyre legendary and Fyffe will only ever be a club legend,those 2 goals alone a Folklore :thumbsu:
Mate I'm struggling to make sense of your posts.

Go tigs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superstar. Not even close to GOAT though, Ablett jnr has him easily covered from the modern era. Judd too.

Top 10 this century though, probably top 5 if I did a list. Keep in mind after Gaz Jnr you have Judd, Voss, Hird, Fyfe, Dusty, Buckley, Danger, Cousins, Black etc
Fyfe comfortably the best individual career of all current players for mine.

ROFL,not even close to one of the...n pls dont cite the charlie...its a midfielders award and has been for the last 10-14 years
He definitely is the best of the past 6 years, 2015 was the highest individual peak i have ever seen from a player. No one has dethroned him since 2015

He definitely is the best of the past 6 years, 2015 was the highest individual peak i have ever seen from a player. No one has dethroned him since 2015
pls provide visual evidence to your claim, and whilst im at it statistical evidence as well,hes statistics dont even match those of the great Wayne Schimmelbusch and he kicked 340 goals 375 behinds as a midfielder ???? what drugs u guys doin...lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back