Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

skittlebrew

Premiership Player
Feb 8, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can't believe clubs didn't have a proper crack at him when his last contract was coming to an end. I realise he was coming off injury but given his professionalism surely it was only a matter of time before he was firing again.

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Can't believe clubs didn't have a proper crack at him when his last contract was coming to an end. I realise he was coming off injury but given his professionalism surely it was only a matter of time before he was firing again.
It's hard enough to pry w.a boys from w.a let alone ones who are looked after money wise

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
Superstar. Not even close to GOAT though, Ablett jnr has him easily covered from the modern era. Judd too.

Top 10 this century though, probably top 5 if I did a list. Keep in mind after Gaz Jnr you have Judd, Voss, Hird, Fyfe, Dusty, Buckley, Danger, Cousins, Black etc. Have not even bothered listing KPPs

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Superstar. Not even close to GOAT though, Ablett jnr has him easily covered from the modern era. Judd too.

Top 10 this century though, probably top 5 if I did a list. Keep in mind after Gaz Jnr you have Judd, Voss, Hird, Fyfe, Dusty, Buckley, Danger, Cousins, Black etc
Top 5

Top 3. Gaz dusty hird.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
C'mon..... this should be a cardable post.
thats y they call Franklin once in a generation,you need get out of WA and smell the fresh air,u guys are way too isolated that yur beyond delusional ROFL
even Goodes is a far superior palyer to Fyfe,2 brownlows in different positions,2 premierships etc etc,you must be on what Cousins is on
Matera is the best footballer of the past 30 years to play for either WCE or Fremantle,everybody knows that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back