Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

have you watched fyfe! play in any of those games, in which he went nuts in?anyone?

He kicked 6 goals the Claremont colts GF side ..10 marks and 20 possessions - the game was a one sided affair but Fyfe played on and beat Blayne Wilson (no slouch AA Full back and was BOG when WA beat Vic Metro)West Report on GF

Plus here is a report on the Tiges website in a game vs Perth Claremont report here

[YOUTUBE]qiaW7AW6QZ4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

2009 WAFL Colts Stats
17 games
20 Disposals
8.4 marks
2.1 goals
1.8 behinds

Colts Stats

When I did my Freo draft selections I actually * Fyfe as I was told by a friend who plays Claremont league that he was pretty sure Fyfe was going to us pick 20 - if we didn't take him word was WC would ...he was staying in WA.

I am very happy with him .....could end up a bigger version of Le Cras.

He kicked 6 goals the Claremont colts GF side ..10 marks and 20 possessions - the game was a one sided affair but Fyfe played on and beat Blayne Wilson (no slouch AA Full back and was BOG when WA beat Vic Metro)West Report on GF

Plus here is a report on the Tiges website in a game vs Perth Claremont report here

[youtube]qiaW7AW6QZ4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

2009 WAFL Colts Stats
17 games
20 Disposals
8.4 marks
2.1 goals
1.8 behinds

Colts Stats

When I did my Freo draft selections I actually * Fyfe as I was told by a friend who plays Claremont league that he was pretty sure Fyfe was going to us pick 20 - if we didn't take him word was WC would ...he was staying in WA.

I am very happy with him .....could end up a bigger version of Le Cras.
cheers for that info! if fyfe ends up like a bigger version of Le Cras.holy s**t! our forwardline is gunna cause some major headaches in a couple of years time.

Does anyone think Fyfe could snare a game or two in the next season?

also did like his maturity during his speech as well
I think we'll need a lot of patience with this guy. He hasn't even played WAFL seniors yet. That should be his first goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think everyone on this board must be patient.we after all barracking for FREO!!! Fluck! I can't wait for the day when it all comes off.

Apart from Mora I can't see the need for any of the others to be immediate starters. They can play WAFL and get selected based on merit. Fyfe would be the main one who I'd love to get a look at, but he sounds similar to Mayne (third tall with a fair bit of flair), so for me probably not required until he is ready. and has filled out, and perhaps even grown a little.

Apart from Mora I can't see the need for any of the others to be immediate starters. They can play WAFL and get selected based on merit. Fyfe would be the main one who I'd love to get a look at, but he sounds similar to Mayne (third tall with a fair bit of flair), so for me probably not required until he is ready. and has filled out, and perhaps even grown a little.

I think Houghton will be considered too, he is a pretty good size and if we see a few injuries to guys like Johnson/McPharlin/Bradley/Tarrant etc he'll definitely be getting a gig IMO.

Worth a try playing him foward with stints in the ruck, he's handy in defence too.

I think Houghton will be considered too, he is a pretty good size and if we see a few injuries to guys like Johnson/McPharlin/Bradley/Tarrant etc he'll definitely be getting a gig IMO.

Worth a try playing him foward with stints in the ruck, he's handy in defence too.

Do not speak of such things!! :eek:

:D:D

Yes I am sure he will be considered, but to be honest why would you throw him in the ruck? He'll get smashed. I think we should get as much value out of players like Bradley and Johnson in the ruck first, and if we have to have a player like Solomon and even Smokey, let them bust their bodies in defence before chucking in a young fella. If he's replacing Thornton, then that's a different thing, and I am all for it.

Yes I am sure he will be considered, but to be honest why would you throw him in the ruck? He'll get smashed. I think we should get as much value out of players like Bradley and Johnson in the ruck first, and if we have to have a player like Solomon and even Smokey, let them bust their bodies in defence before chucking in a young fella. If he's replacing Thornton, then that's a different thing, and I am all for it.
I agree, the guys as skinny as! I doubt he'll get a look in this year, or if he does it'll mean we've had the year from hell injury wise.

Would be surprised if Fyfe plays more than one game, and things will be dire if Houghton plays. Of the lot we've drafted, only Morabito should get regular game time. We have plenty of players to give more game time before we start using the new crop.

Would be surprised if Fyfe plays more than one game, and things will be dire if Houghton plays. Of the lot we've drafted, only Morabito should get regular game time. We have plenty of players to give more game time before we start using the new crop.

Why? Why not play the new crop if form warrants? Why is it you are willing to give Morabito game time but not the others?

Morabito is far more mature-bodied than the other kids. Plus last years crop will be pushing for selection with a full pre-season under their belts and will probably be better options for the team.

Why? Why not play the new crop if form warrants? Why is it you are willing to give Morabito game time but not the others?
Because none of the current crop aside from Morabito have ever played senior footy (except for Crichton, although I'd argue the Tassie league isn't exactly the same), and this isn't a year with as high turnover as we'd had last year.

If form warrants it, they should definitely play, but I don't think they should be played for the sake of it.

Because none of the current crop aside from Morabito have ever played senior footy (except for Crichton, although I'd argue the Tassie league isn't exactly the same), and this isn't a year with as high turnover as we'd had last year.

If form warrants it, they should definitely play, but I don't think they should be played for the sake of it.

Morabito will get a run and also I think you will see Buca as well as Ruffles in 2010 to debut. Quite an exciting trio! I look forward to a full pre season into players like Hill and Suban as well as the continued development of Mayne.

Very nice group of youngsters. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Keplar is going to have his best year and REALLY prove tremendous value for us. It would be So sweet for him to prove the critics wrong!:D

Morabito will get a run and also I think you will see Buca as well as Ruffles in 2010 to debut. Quite an exciting trio! I look forward to a full pre season into players like Hill and Suban as well as the continued development of Mayne.

Very nice group of youngsters. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Keplar is going to have his best year and REALLY prove tremendous value for us. It would be So sweet for him to prove the critics wrong!:D
I have the same feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back